Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo has been juicing every since Julio Cesar Chavez fight (i've said it here)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo has been juicing every since Julio Cesar Chavez fight (i've said it here)

Not really a big deal, but Canelo has been juicing for a couple of years now, every since the JCC jr fight. You can see how his body changed...I was called a troll when I made that statement.

Liam Smith fight before JCC before the JUICING

Originally posted by Science View Post
    Not really a big deal, but Canelo has been juicing for a couple of years now, every since the JCC jr fight. You can see how his body changed...I was called a troll when I made that statement.

The Smith fight was fought at a Weight Limit of 154 lbs. While the Chavez fight was at 164.5 which would allow Canelo to look bigger at the weigh in .

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post

you are not a troll just an idiot

Comment

Canelo is juicing since a few years ago... maybe even since he started his career...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Canelo is juicing since a few years ago... maybe even since he started his career...
          Nah, the way USADA handled Canelo on the Floyd fight, made it clear that Canelo started using PEDS after the Floyd fight.

Comment

he did say he learned a lot from floyd. i guess he didnt know that you need at least 750 ml of IV. well, wont happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Nah, the way USADA handled Canelo on the Floyd fight, made it clear that Canelo started using PEDS after the Floyd fight.
              Mmm? Explain please.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Mmm? Explain please.
                he saw floyd paid off usada...

only thing is, oscar forgot to wire the money over to pay the testers so that's how canelo got caught.

Comment

Working...
                X