No announcement yet.

Why does life suck so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    ...says a guy who constantly pulls poosy in tinder.
    A man can only harpoon so many whales

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      If you are working hard, trust me people notice even if you don't get the accolades. If you want something like a better position at your job or a date with a girl just ask, the worst answer you will get is no.

Anybody that has not failed has not tried and we learn more from our failures. Also a lot of things has to do with timing. If you have high expectations and they are not met you will be disappointed. Just go for things and see how they go and adjust accordantly.
      That is a great insight and very true!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        A man can only harpoon so many whales
        And unfortunately some of them are... whales!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          And unfortunately some of them are... whales!
          I have snagged some hotties so it's not all bad

Comment

"The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven." - John Milton.

You're not alone, I have those days too. However, just have to enjoy life and be happy you're breathing another day. Go get lost in nature and relax, that always helps me try to center myself. Women, status, money, jobs, ect. are all nice things but they won't make you a happy human being or bring you inner peace.

Comment

Trust me. Spend time in the sun especially in the morning.

Even for a cigarette or a walk to get coffee. That helps me a lot.

Or 40oz to freedom

Comment

I have snagged some hotties so it's not all bad
                I never had a chance to use the internet to hook up... lol. In my day Wolfenstein 3D was like a massive tech development. Tron was high tech... fer chrissake, do you know what its like playing a video game that looks like the moniter people flat line on when they pass? (Pong).

If you wanted a bite at the ole ***** willow, you had to go out there and work your magic.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  I never had a chance to use the internet to hook up... lol. In my day Wolfenstein 3D was like a massive tech development. Tron was high tech... fer chrissake, do you know what its like playing a video game that looks like the moniter people flat line on when they pass? (Pong).

If you wanted a bite at the ole ***** willow, you had to go out there and work your magic.
                  I get what you're saying. It is so easy now due to online "dating"

I did have to do old school work in high school though.

Get numbers in person at a party etc. I didn't do too bad.

Comment

I get what you're saying. It is so easy now due to online "dating"

I did have to do old school work in high school though.

Get numbers in person at a party etc. I didn't do too bad.
                    Old school way was so much better, man.

These apps are full of women who just want easy validation (which they get in droves). There's 5's on there who feel so entitled and *****y lol. A lot of those "whales" aren't even trying to hook up which is the sad part haha they just to see how many matches they can get and dudes to holla.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Old school way was so much better, man.

These apps are full of women who just want easy validation (which they get in droves). There's 5's on there who feel so entitled and *****y lol. A lot of those "whales" aren't even trying to hook up which is the sad part haha they just to see how many matches they can get and dudes to holla.
                      I went to graduated high school 2009, so this was before Tinder Bumble Instagram etc

I actually banged one of the hottest chicks in my class Junior year bad Albanian girl

Comment

Working...
                      X