Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what made Tyson decide to start hanging out with gangsters and thugs after prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what made Tyson decide to start hanging out with gangsters and thugs after prison?

Before he went to prison, he seemed to have his head on straight and was focused on training. He didn't seem to concern himself with the negative. It seemed that right after he got out of prison, he started hanging around with gangsters and killers and spent less time in the gym and more time partying and he paid dearly for it in the Holyfield fight. It's a shame, because if he kept his head clear and stayed away from low life trash and stayed in the gym, I believe he could have beat Holyfield.

A damn shame that he went from this:

To this.....

Last edited by HitmanTommy; 01-03-2019, 11:21 PM.

There is nothing he could have done to beat Holyfield and Mike knows it.

Comment

Tyson was never a nice guy. he was a thug himself as a teenager robbing people and knocking people out cold on the street before he became a boxer. He says he was innocent of the rape charge and prison probably made him more angry than ever.

Comment

before he went to prison he was already a hot head. tyson was always a hot head. after he came out, he prolly felt it was the best image for him to act and surround himself with people like that.

and to be honest, i think he just doesnt give a fvvck. he just came out from prison for something he felt he didnt do, career ruin, how is he suppose to act? when i hear tyson talk about his past, i really do feel his pain.

Comment

Mike Tyson was doing some crazy **** before prison too. Lots of celebs got crazy stories of prime Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
            Before he went to prison, he seemed to have his head on straight and was focused on training. He didn't seem to concern himself with the negative. It seemed that right after he got out of prison, he started hanging around with gangsters and killers and spent less time in the gym and more time partying and he paid dearly for it in the Holyfield fight. It's a shame, because if he kept his head clear and stayed away from low life trash and stayed in the gym, I believe he could have beat Holyfield.

A damn shame that he went from this:

To this.....

You must be thinking of someone other than Mike Tyson. I am from the same part of Brooklyn as him and before he met Cus he was running amok in Brownsville with a group called the jolly stompers look them up.

Comment

Mike had already lost all of the good influences (Cus D'Amato, Kevin Rooney, Teddy Atlas) in his boxing career years before he went to prison and picked up the worst possible one in Don King. That's what ruined him as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                Mike had already lost all of the good influences (Cus D'Amato, Kevin Rooney, Teddy Atlas) in his boxing career years before he went to prison and picked up the worst possible one in Don King. That's what ruined him as a fighter.
                also when Tysons wife robbin takens got him to get rid of the guys that brought him to be a champ Tyson said I would rather be robbed by a black man then a white one. so don king stepped up to the plate and looted mike

Comment

Tyson would have beat Holyfield if they had fought before he went to the slammer.

Comment

Working...
                  X