Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Wilder, now Charlos, which protected PBC fighter will get exposed next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I didn't stay up late to see two autistic invalids get gift decisions.

Comment

Have people already forgotten that Jarmal was robbed. Jermell did get the benefit of a doubt though.

Comment

Tank will get exposed next. Not by mares but when he fights a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
          Davis is the real deal, even more than Spence. The detractors will find out soon within the next couple of years.
          the real deal that cant even make weight lmfao. wait until he cant make 135 anymore because of all the partying and eating catches up with him. His midget assss is DOG FOOD at 140 and welter

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            the real deal that cant even make weight lmfao. wait until he cant make 135 anymore because of all the partying and eating catches up with him. His midget assss is DOG FOOD at 140 and welter
            Keep wishing and waiting for that!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              there we go!!!! OP should have had the balls to just come out and say it like you... WHICH BLACK BOXER WILL BE EXPOSED NEXT!!
              LMAO Onya Larry! I thought I'd hook someone but little did I expect to catch a big one!

I'm telling ya man, you and DramaShow are best friends you guys just don't see it. Two of a kind.

Anyway, peace out brotha, keep repping that MLC on here (Medium Larry Cawk)

Comment

Originally posted by MAXIMUS~RICO~13 View Post
                - Hurd is the real deal !!! He knows how to dig deep !!!
                - Wilder fought two tought fighters and it’s the heavyweight division anything can happen !
                - I really don’t like Tank, but with his power it can help him compete with anyone, Lomo looked beatable in his last fight.
                - the lion cubs have a lot to prove in their next fights.
                Wilder got comprehensively outboxed and technically exposed in both of those fights especially against fury.

Any pugilist fan knows wilder is a fraud with big power and that's it.

Lomachenko made pedraza look like a novice. Each judge had him winning 9 rounds or more. How on earth you think that looks beatable is beyond me.

Both charlo twins got exposed. Mall gets absolutely handled by Canelo and more than likely GGG. Mell can ***** all he likes.. he lost last night and whilst he might win a rematch, going that close with Harrison is pathetic for what he's been saying of himself.

Comment

Wilder isn't protected. He's had a tough as F 2018

Tank and the Charlos are protected though. Last night just showed that Charlo was nowhere near Hurd.

and Hurd is as much of a weight bully as everyone else in 154. Munguia was 176lbs when he fought Cook in September (Cook was 158) Hurd can move up to MW but Munguia can skip a few divisions.

Only top guy in that division who is legit 154er would be Lara.

Comment

I have a feeling that Spence is going to get exposed really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      Glad I didn't stay up late to see two autistic invalids get gift decisions.
                      if you didn't watch the fights how do you know they got gift decisions? besides, only one of them got the decision. clear to see who is the autistic invalid on this occasion.

Comment

Working...
                      X