No announcement yet.

Homies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homies

Why is that your homies will show up at the worst time,but if your bored and feel like kickin it they never show up.

**** is weird nevertheless tapable

Comment

We homies, give me green k.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
        We homies, give me green k.
        thats a red k statement but i will hook you up send it back.

Comment

My best homie ain't even around anymore, he moved to upstate. I gotta deal with lame ass Dorian and Ether as my new homies for now. Pretty Boy32 can't stay unbanned, Gully Gad is too famous to talk to me.

Then in real life I can't go out much until August.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Why is that your homies will show up at the worst time,but if your bored and feel like kickin it they never show up.
            I know..I feel that... Anytime it's just a chill night, i'm trying to watch some movies and relax or something, the boys show up and demand you come out...If you don't they keep harassing you until you give in..But on nights i'm tipsy, going through my phone list calling everyone, it's a ghost town...

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              thats a red k statement but i will hook you up send it back.
              You diss my Pedo Pride?

I thought me were homies.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                My best homie ain't even around anymore, he moved to upstate. I gotta deal with lame ass Dorian and Ether as my new homies for now. Pretty Boy32 can't stay unbanned, Gully Gad is too famous to talk to me.

Then in real life I can't go out much until August.
                No hate man the dudes on this site have given me sound advice and there are a few i consider legit friends of mine no e **** behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
                  I know..I feel that... Anytime it's just a chill night, i'm trying to watch some movies and relax or something, the boys show up and demand you come out...If you don't they keep harassing you until you give in..I can't lie though..I have been on the side of harassing friends to get out
                  And then this guy right here gets on for like a whole year then you don't see him for the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                    You diss my Pedo Pride?

I thought me were homies.
                    we are that **** bugs me though i have a 11 yearold niece that i am like a second father 2 the **** just bothers me.

Comment

Working...
                    X