Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I certainly don't want to help pay for it.

And that's certainly not what Trump was selling during the campaign.
    I dont recall trump specifying how the mexicans where gonna pay for the wall.... can be done through deals etc not the first time in us history shit gets done through dealings etc

Comment

• everybody here arguing......

I'd rather take that foreign aide and use it for the wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        What the wall or the deportations?

Yeah, that how whites pretty much conquered the world. By being lazy.

Everyone had slavery. Are you high right now? Oh, why did they end slavery? Too lazy to keep slaves lol...?

Because most white people don't want to do **** jobs and **** wages. Mexico is such ****hole that Mexicans break the law just to work those **** jobs.

I never said illegals would or should build the wall. I said I'd prefer that to no wall.

Hmmm secret doors. That's some genius there. That's sarcasm because I question if you're even smart enough to pick up on it unless I state it.

Well I agree that living in those Mexican slums next to the border would be less than ideal. I guess Mexican Americans might not mind too much.

White people in America make more way money than Mexicans so wrong on both counts. Commit way less crime and aren't as much a burden (per capita) on the government as well.

Whites building the wall genius. You know lazy whites aren't going to do manual labor.

You conquered the native Americans by bringing your disease filled selves to this country. Most died by diseases. Read a book.

What exactly will a wall accomplish? Seriously? You really think that's going to deter anything?

Again, no Mexican in their right mind will agree to build a wall, unless they plan on sabotaging it. That leaves whites and blacks to build it. You really think they're up to the task?

White and black people commit more crimes and are a bigger burden by far, again read something peckerwood, you might learn something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          Whites building the wall genius. You know lazy whites aren't going to do manual labor.

You conquered the native Americans by bringing your disease filled selves to this country. Most died by diseases. Read a book.

What exactly will a wall accomplish? Seriously? You really think that's going to deter anything?

Again, no Mexican in their right mind will agree to build a wall, unless they plan on sabotaging it. That leaves whites and blacks to build it. You really think they're up to the task?

White and black people commit more crimes and are a bigger burden by far, again read something peckerwood, you might learn something.
          Walls dont work? Really?

62% of illegals are on assistance peckerwood.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Walls dont work? Really?

62% of illegals are on assistance peckerwood.
            Which do you think would be more effective in deterring illegal immigration-a wall/fence on the borders or laws that eliminate the financial benefits of illegally immigrating for both the illegal and the people responsible for bringing them here to work?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              I dont recall trump specifying how the mexicans where gonna pay for the wall.... can be done through deals etc not the first time in us history shit gets done through dealings etc
              lol

Dopey Don doesn’t have a clue

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Which do you think would be more effective in deterring illegal immigration-a wall/fence on the borders or laws that eliminate the financial benefits of illegally immigrating for both the illegal and the people responsible for bringing them here to work?
                You're right. Changing (enforcing) existing laws would be good as well. It isn't just illegals coming here that's the problem. There's drug and human smuggling as well. That's why families were separated at the border. Some people were bringing in children that weren't theirs.

Comment

• Where are the pesos?

Comment

• What’s funny is now that Mexico will not directly pay for the wall how Trump DID SAY, its funny how all the trump sheep are scrabbling to say he meant Mexico will pay through trade.

By the way fact is that supposed new trade deal with Mexico and Canada will not generate revenue for wall funding according to experts. The new trade deal which is not even in effect or totally finalized yet.
                    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...all-despite-d/

So who’s going to fund the wall now?

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                      What’s funny is now that Mexico will not directly pay for the wall how Trump DID SAY, its funny how all the trump sheep are scrabbling to say he meant Mexico will pay through trade.

By the way fact is that supposed new trade deal with Mexico and Canada will not generate revenue for wall funding according to experts. The new trade deal which is not even in effect or totally finalized yet.
                      https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...all-despite-d/

So who’s going to fund the wall now?
                      My favorite was poster //// aka Carnivore that is now running with "no one took him seriously when he said it except Democrats".

Trump and his surrogates repeated this for months in every interview they did. He said it during debates, speeches. His supporters touted it whenever the wall was brought up. Yet he didn't really mean it.

Unbelievable. I guess he also didn't mean he was going to repeal Obamacare because he hasn't gotten that done either.

Must be nice to have a group of minions that dedicated!

Comment

Working...
                      X