Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Robert Garcia bring back the OFFENSIVE JUGGERNAUT in GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the first Canelo fight Sanchez told GGG to go to the body all night but GGG was scared to get countered and flat out refused. In the rematch after the entire world said GGG needs to go to the body even if he get's countered his trainer promised sustained body attack and a KO to Canelo's liver that he called the ginger shot NOT only did GGG not go to the body AGAIN he actually threw even fewer body shots then the first fight. That's not on a trainer it's on the fighter. Also Sanchez told GGG to stop backing up from Canelo in the rematch. To fight him on the inside and that he was losing the fight by retreating and jabbing after making excuses from the first bout and begging for a Mexican Style fight.

What more do you want from Sanchez? He creates a game plan gives GGG instructions during the fight and he ignores both. GGG looks Sanchez in the face on stool shakes his head yes as Sanchez gives him instructions then refuses to do anything he says. lol Either he physically can't do what Sanchez is asking or just doesn't want to do it doesn't want to take the risks. So a new trainer will just tell GGG to do the same shyt Sanchez told him and GGG will just resort to fighting how he chooses. lol
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 01-07-2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      youre a joke

a dirty biased joke
      explain.......

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        I’m thinking Jeff Horn’s trainer or Eubank Sr. would be Golovkin’s alternatives. Any other thoughts?

Like Maidana Floyd series
        Doc Brown's the man for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Anybody better than
          Abel "just hit him" Sanchez
          Lol. Was this ever said in the corner? Man I heard some stuff from Abel in desperation when his guys are losing rounds or the fight. I wonder if I missed this

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            No, GGG just needs to fight lower level comp and he will look like a beast again
            He didn't look the same against when he rose up in competition level, you could argue he lost to Jacobs and Canelo.

I feel both beat him personally.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
              He didn't look the same against when he rose up in competition level, you could argue he lost to Jacobs and Canelo.

I feel both beat him personally.
              People love to ignore the obvious....put him back down a level below and he will look like a monster again

Comment

People love to ignore the obvious....put him back down a level below and he will look like a monster again
                Probably not for long though, man. Can't deny age is a thing regardless of whether you think he would always have looked less than stellar against better opposition.

Reckon he's only got a coupla years left even against your second tier guys... want to see him fight a coupla guys like Jermall or Derevyanchenko and see what he's got left, though it'd be nice to see him at least have a shot at SMW before he hangs 'em up.

Comment

Spence,Crawford have ko'd their best opponents as has Davis..lets see if that can continue..PLUS ALL ARE FAR YOUNGER THEN GGG!!!GGG moved up in comp and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!NO KO'S AND NO DOMINATION!!!..soon as he drops down and fights Vanes=BIG DRAMASHOW!!! tough comp??? HE HAS LITERALLY ONLY HAD 3 TOUGH FIGHTS HIS ENTIRE CAREER..CANELO 2 TIMES AND JACOBS WHO REALLY HAS NOT BEATEN ANYONE OF NOTE
                  Golovkin was stuck in a promoter hellhole up until 2010. For years his demands to fight Felix Sturm and Sebastian Zbik were always rejected. Is it Golovkin's fault he did not grow up in a privileged professional boxing system such as America? No. Do you realize his first HBO debut fight was supposed to be against Dmitry Pirog in 2012? The man was effectively starting his newly-revived boxing career at the age of 30 years old, in a country he hardly spoke the language of. The only thing he had was people guiding him, and unfortunately, I don't believe they managed him the best. He already mentioned he was willing to face Ward sometime back in 2013? Hell, back then even Ward was talking about it, but then he went on a legal dispute layoff.

Andre Ward prior to Rosado fight (January 2013):
                  As for me and Golovkin, look at my body of work. I'll fight anyone out there. But look at his body of work and look at mine. There is no comparison. I fought the last three years with no break. I've been in grind mode. Let him build up his resume, get a body of work first, then we can talk.
                  Let's not even go into the whole scenario knowing that Golovkin barely learned English at this time, and the fact that his team was managing his career. How many foreign boxers do you think read up and study up boxing religiously like us folks do? He probably fights whoever his team makes sounds like the best options, under their advising. Do you really believe that Golovkin knew of most of his opponents prior to his team saying, "we have these options"? He's not American, he's not as fortunate as all these boxers who have a system and country behind their back, who they also can speak the language of and follow easily enough.

GGG is 36 years old, and fighting his best competition of his career at an age where most boxers are far gone and/or retired. Canelo is also better than anything those three have faced, and an elite P4P fighter. He fought him two times, at the age of 35 and 36, with controversial and close outcomes regardless.

Probably the same can be said for Jacobs. Jacobs has beaten Derevyanchenko, Quillin, and Sulecki... that's not bad at all. Hell, he also stopped Caleb Truax who went on and beat James DeGale. Quit trying to downplay Jacobs, he's clearly elite as well.

Comment

Ggg in a offensive juggernaut against tomatoes cans. Hardly that at all when faced with a boxer that has a pulse.

Comment

No trainer is going to give back what time has taken away. Of course he'll look better against lesser opposition but what he needs against better opponents has already been diminished. Why do you think athletes are either retired or look a shell of their former selves at his age? It's natural for the body to slow down. It was noticeable back in 2016 and has only gotten worse. ****, Hopkins noticed it (go figure). What he had is gone. It's not the competition that made him look slower. He was already on the slide. The two just so happened to meet at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                      X