No announcement yet.

Have you noticed that the "scared" fighter almost always wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can add Joshua to the list.

Wilder fans preach none stop that 'AJ is scared of Wilder' despite everyone else knowing this is not the case.

Like your other examples AJ is the big A side and draw.

When they fight, again, the A side Joshua will win, then just look for the excuses.

Cycle repeats.

Comment

Lomachenko was scared of Rigondeaux too

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        You mean according to three blind judges, but not in the public opinion, right?
        Lmao still in denial I see.

Always an excuse when the supposed scared fighter wins

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Lmao still in denial I see.

Always an excuse when the supposed scared fighter wins

Yup. 80% of the population is in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Yup. 80% of the population is in denial.
            You guys were on the hype train. It's either you deny the decision or come up with an excuse if he would've got knocked out.

History repeats itself. You guys are a sad bunch

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              What the hell are you talking about, you superstitious fool. There is no such thing as jinxing someone. Only ignorant people believe in that nonsense. How can history repeat it's self when these two fighters have never fought before? How could Mikey possibly be afraid of Loma when he is fighting Spence who is much more dangerous than Loma. Mikey will probably beat Loma because he is naturally bigger and hits much harder than Loma not because of your jinx BS.
              I'm trying to help Loma fans from jinxing him in future super fights.

The people who said ward was scared of kovalev, Canelo was scared of GGG, mayweather was scared of Pac, etc. Are the same people who are now saying Mikey and tank are scared of loma.

It's a curse and they need to stop before it's too late. Take heed to my instructions or that side will suffer another defeat in Allah's name.

Comment

A typical casual thread. Like fighters are “scared” you can always tell the clowns who don’t watch the sport or haven’t put gloves on.

Then points to a bunch of controversial decisions LOL.

I do remember when Loma was “scared” of Walters, Rigo then Linares LOL or when Usyk was “scared” of Gassiev even. OP won’t remember because it’s before he was born but I remember when Tszyu was “scared” or Judah and then Mitchell and when Calzaghe was scared of Lacy then Hopkins lol.

Casuals and xenophobics are always exposing themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  A typical casual thread. Like fighters are “scared” you can always tell the clowns who don’t watch the sport or haven’t put gloves on.

Then points to a bunch of controversial decisions LOL.

I do remember when Loma was “scared” of Walters, Rigo then Linares LOL or when Usyk was “scared” of Gassiev even. OP won’t remember because it’s before he was born but I remember when Tszyu was “scared” or Judah and then Mitchell and when Calzaghe was scared of Lacy then Hopkins lol.

Casuals and xenophobics are always exposing themselves.
                  Damn you are the most delusional poster on here.

You live in your own little bubble and create false realities.

you are sad

Comment

Working...
                  X