Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ocasio-Cortez threatening free speech with her “future subpoena power.”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL why you guys pay so much attention to her and why is it so easily for her to trigger the right

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      LOL why you guys pay so much attention to her and why is it so easily for her to trigger the right
      That's funny, that's like asking the left why Trump triggers them.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        Yeah guise, lets just completely ignore a politician from New York, amirite? Whats the worst that could happen? Right guise? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          That's funny, that's like asking the left why Trump triggers them.

That’s my point lol. None of these politicians personally affect me but the hardcore L and R get so easily trigger by one person who isn’t likely to have impact on their lives

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            A Leech......

Nukka pay youre bets.
            I do pay bets.

Show me where I lost a bet?

Had one with mcc but he never produced evidence of ownership of multiple LLCs or how they cost him less than $100 to establish. Tried to call me out in thunderdome and got exposed again and tapped out and put me on ignore. I even provided links where Ohio filing fee is $120 alone.
            Feel free to quote the post where I lost said bet.

Had another bet with eff pandas, all points if bitcoin hit first 20k again or 5k. I obviously won, but eff gonna welch, probably doesn’t want to give up internet points, he likes intangible internet tokens as investments.

So feel free to stop leeching and go quote where I lost bet.

Until then keep on buying crypto like an idiot, they need fools in the market desperately

Comment

alexandria occasional-cortex gets talked about because the left keeps propping her up as a the new (horse) face of the democrat party. not to mention she is clearly low IQ, so the commie jokes write themselves.

Comment

This the girl who ducked Shapiro?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  This the girl who ducked Shapiro?
                  Yessir. Shapiro would've gave her one hell of a brutal beatdown.

Comment

One thing to say it, another thing to do it. Dont posture. Better be ready to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Hahaha, oh man she owned his ass.
                      how did she own him exactly?

she threatened to subpoena him cuz of something he SAID...

you do not see what is wrong with that?

Comment

Working...
                      X