No announcement yet.

The Golovkin hate is more comical than the Floyd/Pac hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Golovkin hate is more comical than the Floyd/Pac hate

I mean back then it was somewhat understandable because both fighters were huge stars with huge fan bases who would go back and forth with the vitriol, but it seems like every damn day on NSB we have the same clowns making thread after thread to hate on GGG, it's just funny now, and we all know why they hate him so much

I've never seen a fighter trigger people like Golovkin has, I get some people dislike him or "his fans", but he's created a breed of posters on here who dedicate their accounts to making thread after thread and post after post disparaging the man, its so funny I often wonder whether it's GGG fans posting this sh*& to make his haters look bad

Golovkin ain't fought nobody man...shut up!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      I mean back then it was somewhat understandable because both fighters were huge stars with huge fan bases who would go back and forth with the vitriol, but it seems like every damn day on NSB we have the same clowns making thread after thread to hate on GGG, it's just funny now, and we all know why they hate him so much

I've never seen a fighter trigger people like Golovkin has, I get some people dislike him or "his fans", but he's created a breed of posters on here who dedicate their accounts to making thread after thread and post after post disparaging the man, its so funny I often wonder whether it's GGG fans posting this sh*& to make his haters look bad
      Good post bro

They're absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

The media hated on Floyd.

I have yet to see ONE negative article about the 34 y/o prospect.

Comment

It's not really comical, it's more extremely sad.

I mean if you're gunna troll, at least try and be funny.

These are dudes that are making thousands of posts in like a month with every single one of them about golovkin.

i mean,...go and seek professional help ffs

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

These are dudes that are making thousands of posts in like a month with every single one of them about golovkin.

Seek your own advice.

You mofos starting posts about a man's nipples...

Comment

It has to be the same person posting under multiple accounts

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

GGG ruining lives sick piece of **** that he is!

Comment

If the freak is replying to me, which i expect he is, dont bother, you're on ignore.

Comment

No one hates GGG. he gets criticized for his actions and for not having fought anyone of substance.

Why are the alt right Trump supporters mad about this?

Comment

Working...
                    X