No announcement yet.

Finally my fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally my fight

just be warned this is a toughman fight and i wasnt tryin to exhbit anydefensive skills thats why im fighting with my hands down, also the guy quit after the 1st round and youll see why!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aZkFRHJfn0

This reminds me of frat boxing.

Comment

i want to see how well he does agianst someone who can take his punches and box him

Comment

and if they lasted to the end of the fight you would be worn out from all that swinging

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfrvi...=frat%20boxing

Comment

you do throw good swings so you can tell you have been trained, an untrained fighter almost swings like a girl

Comment

and you always have your hands up. How did you know he weren't just gonna go for a knockout punch?

Comment

Originally posted by DcBoxin
                and you always have your hands up. How did you know he weren't just gonna go for a knockout punch?
                haha forone i feel i cant be knocked out atleast wit one shot and if he woulda tryed to land that shot i woulda put my hands up, 2 did you see dude he only hit me once, 3 he claimed before the fight he had been training for only 5 months, i didnt even train for it.... Its not at all anything compared to what i really can do my shots where wide and i didnt even go at his body, ill try to post my next fight or even my last fight in which i was killing dude but lost on some personal ****, so yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by DYNAMITE-DYE-92
                  you do throw good swings so you can tell you have been trained, an untrained fighter almost swings like a girl
                  ya thats tru.... i think i swing pretty good myself

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
                    haha forone i feel i cant be knocked out atleast wit one shot and if he woulda tryed to land that shot i woulda put my hands up, 2 did you see dude he only hit me once, 3 he claimed before the fight he had been training for only 5 months, i didnt even train for it.... Its not at all anything compared to what i really can do my shots where wide and i didnt even go at his body, ill try to post my next fight or even my last fight in which i was killing dude but lost on some personal ****, so yeah!

is that what they call stamina in MI

Comment

Working...
                    X