Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suggestions for curing sweet cravings, in a low calerie healthy way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brush your teeth

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      brush your teeth
      ?

how does that help?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        ?

how does that help?
        I dont know but it helps me whenever I get a carving or something (especially in the few month leading up to may,june,july (like feb march april) where I am in cut mode so I can flex for the hoes in the arizona summer.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          I dont know but it helps me whenever I get a carving or something (especially in the few month leading up to may,june,july (like feb march april) where I am in cut mode so I can flex for the hoes in the arizona summer.
          cool thanks bro I will try it! I reckon there is a psychological switch we have conditioned ourselves with ie dont eat sugar after brushing your teeth (since a kid) kinda like Pavlov's dogs

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            very wise words, thankyou, I agree, im testing my banana ice cream tonight, i will only sprinkle chocolate on it

thats the big catch for me calerie dense food, so easy to mess up your day with a few moments of weak willpower

i will find a tasty low calorie high saety healthy ice cream!

I wonder if skimmed milk and honey would make a good ice cream? maybe chopped nuts n choc chips in there? (minimal honey and choc)
            Yeah, I can see that. What you need to understand is that knowledge is power in fat loss. In the end it's a numbers game. If you do not know the numbers, it's gonna be pretty hard to win the game.

Therefore tracking foods is especially important in the beginning. The reason for this is that after a while of tracking you will know from memory how much calories your main food sources and snacks contain. You will know how many calories are in chocolate, ice cream, banana's, et cetera. Once you get to this point, you will notice you have the opportunity to be a bit more dynamic. After all you know what you are eating, so you will no longer be guessing and you will know exactly when you are over eating on something. This doesn't even take very long, because most people have certain habits. So be strict in the beginning, so you can be a bit more free as you go along.

Comment

banana ice cream sucks! SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Although you shouldnt over indulge in candy, its not as bad as what people say. Sugar burns very fast in the body, its the complex carbs that you have to look out for like chips, french fries, etc. But anyways, Bananas are known to take away sweet cravings. Also a snicker bar isnt all that bad for you even on a daily basis but I would only recommend one pre-workout, a snicker bar is like 260 calories, you should burn that off with ease 20mins into a workout and itll leave you SATISFIED as the commercial says
                WTF did I just read?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  WTF did I just read?
                  lol, mybad bro, I need to go back to high school health. I didnt realize grains and such were considered complex carbs too, I shouldve said "starch" filled complex carbs such as potatoes...

Comment

The wife just baked vegan oatmeal cookies. Subtly sweet.. Pretty good. One thing to realize is you don't have to bombard your taste buds all the time... a subtle sweet can be very satisfying if you rewire your brain from the constant bombardment of sugar that is the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      The wife just baked vegan oatmeal cookies. Subtly sweet.. Pretty good. One thing to realize is you don't have to bombard your taste buds all the time... a subtle sweet can be very satisfying if you rewire your brain from the constant bombardment of sugar that is the norm.
                      thats a good tip, its kinda like your penis and strong vibrators

also oatmeal is full of carbs which are calerie dense per portion, try broccoli cookies mixed with splenda

Comment

Working...
                      X