No announcement yet.

Bradley the forgotten champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley the forgotten champ

First of, I'm not a delusional fanboy. Pacquiao beat Bradley twice. No doubt about that. I also feel that Bradley clearly defeated Diego Chaves, though. Many people are all high on Kell Brook, Keith Thurman and Amir Khan now, but TBH, I don't think any of them would be able to beat Bradley. I will let his best wins speak for themselves. It's sick how fast people were to forget him after the Pacquiao losses, despite him being better than probably everyone at welterweight except Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Anyone who seriously thinks Khan, Brook or Thurman would beat him?

Comment

Bradley doesn't get much hype because he doesn't do much as far as self promotion. He needs to sell himself. He has a better resume than all the guys you named. Honestly, nobody was really thinking of Brook either, he just happened to be impressive on his win yesterday and a Khan fight would be big in the UK.

Comment

Bradley is forgotten because he hardly ever fights. He is a very good fighter but he has only had 5 fights in three years. Fans tend to forget about you when you only fight once every 8 months. Khan is another one who needs to fight more often. He talks a lot but he doesn't fight much. These guys could be making millions but they have to earn it by fighting more often. They are not Mayweather, Pacquiao or Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
          Anyone who seriously thinks Khan, Brook or Thurman would beat him?
          I honestly favor all those guys to beat Bradley.

Why? Because I think they're all better suited for 147 than TB. Let's be real, Bradley's run at WW hasn't been all that impressive. He beat Abregu (which doesn't seem all impressive anymore), had a very good close win over an old and blown up Marquez, lost to Pacquiao twice, went life and death with Ruslan, and had a draw with Chaves. The guy looked much better at 140 IMO.

Comment

He needs to be more active,However with that contract guarantee is high. Tough situation but his manager,wife, needs to work with Arum.. get him fighting

Comment

He's past his best

His heart is not in it as it once was

I see him retiring soon

I see him vs Thurman brook and khan as all close fights

Comment

Manny Giving a Delicious Head

Comment

Bradley used to have tons of hardcore fans, particularly TBE fans. One idiot, not a TBE fan, used to incantate "Pac is ducking Bradley" mantra every effing thread. Pac decides to fight him and Bradley is suddenly reduced to a bum just to denigrate Pac. They hadn't even fought and he's already a bum.

Comment

Who is the TS even talking about?

Comment

Working...
                    X