Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bay Area Prospect Troy King will B a force 2 be reckoned with in the sport of boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area Prospect Troy King will B a force 2 be reckoned with in the sport of boxing.

Troy King

This guy has mad skills and mad power. The next great Bay Area fighter.

Don't think much of him at all just looks like another garbage southpaw Broner impersonator to me

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Don't think much of him at all just looks like another garbage southpaw Broner impersonator to me
      He has some serious power. He does talk a bit if you seen him on thaboxingvoice. But he does have his flaws. Every fighter has flaws. Even Rigo has one flaw and Rigo is one of my favorites. Rigo's only flaw is his chin. But Rigo is a master.

Comment

This guy is determined to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          He has some serious power. He does talk a bit if you seen him on thaboxingvoice. But he does have his flaws. Every fighter has flaws.

It looks like he has power for sure.
          What was his amateur career like? He doesn't strike me as guy with much experience in all honesty and looks very unnatural fighting as a southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            It looks like he has power for sure.
            What was his amateur career like? He doesn't strike me as guy with much experience in all honesty and looks very unnatural fighting as a southpaw.
            I'm not sure. I work a friend of mine who I work with might know because he is an amateur boxer in the Bay Area. I can ask him and he could tell me. You don't need to have had an amateur career to be successful but the majority of successful fighters did have Amateur careers. Did Manny Pacquiao have an Amateur career. IDK, I am asking you though.

Comment

This guy is determined to be great.
              he sounds like broner, he even chews the gum the same way broner does it, no wonder why you like him

Comment

I don't see anything great about him. Some of his punches had no flow/bit awkward! Flat footed! Fighting a fu@king tomato can who really didn't want to be there!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  he sounds like broner, he even chews the gum the same way broner does it, no wonder why you like him
                  Look at where he is from, and watch his skills, that is why I like him. He is from my Hometown.

Comment

I'm not sure. I work a friend of mine who I work with might know because he is an amateur boxer in the Bay Area. I can ask him and he could tell me. You don't need to have had an amateur career to be successful but the majority of successful fighters did have Amateur careers. Did Manny Pacquiao have an Amateur career. IDK, I am asking you though.

You don't need one but it certainly helps.
                    He did he was a pretty good amateur and I believe did Thai boxing from a very young age.

He appears very novicey to me galloping forward and throwing powershots with no set up. Not jabbing his way in and he isn't very fluid, he looks stiff.
                    He looks like a relative beginner, a southpaw convert but I could be wrong there.

Comment

Working...
                    X