No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Fat Yank vs Green Teef Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The OFFICIAL Fat Yank vs Green Teef Thread

...so as i entered the lounge, i saw a thread about women with beards...had my tissues and lotion ready only to see it become another UK vs US thread

talk about a blueball...please take your beef into this thread and stop hi-jacking perfectly decent threads with your biases

My bad

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      My bad

you know how frustrating it is to have your d1ck in your hand only to start reading about native americans getting slaughtered?

this lounge needs a mod

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        you know how frustrating it is to have your d1ck in your hand only to start reading about native americans getting slaughtered?

this lounge needs a mod
        I thought that turned Americans on? You guys love a mass slaughter.

Comment

Funny thing is, I'll defend either country to the death depending on my company.

Comment

This is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              I thought that turned Americans on? You guys love a mass slaughter.

no...not this american...its money and bearded women that turns me on

Comment

your economy is based on manny pacquiao, brih. he's your chief export.

you're basically cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  Funny thing is, I'll defend either country to the death depending on my company.

i've always been curious about the origins of teh antiyank propaganda coming out of limeytown. it's undoubtedly something that's perpetuated by older brits in pubs.

we all know that they're an authority on international relations, those drunk brits. especially when they're several pints in, you can count on them for some compelling arguments about international policy and economics.

Comment

we've always come out on top.

Comment

Working...
                    X