Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Lied To Khan By Telling Him He Has Never Been Outboxed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swift also boxed the hell out of him and countered him to death............

Comment

correct. swift had amir timed by early part of round two. it literally took danny one round to figure amir out.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        correct. swift had amir timed by early part of round two. it literally took danny one round to figure amir out.
        Bull****..it was a lucky shot he landed after getting dominated

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
          Danny was countering him in the second round. He was winning, but he started to be outboxed like half way through the 2nd/3rd round.
          Was it in the corner between the two rounds then?

Originally posted by baya View Post
          Khan outlanded Garcia 30-12 in the second round and cut him over the right eye. They were even in punches landed in round 3 until the knockdown and that's where Garcia took over. I think Khan could beat and possibly stop Garcia if he were to fight smarter but he was fighting too offensively in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
            Was it in the corner between the two rounds then?

Khan outlanded Garcia 30-12 in the second round and cut him over the right eye. They were even in punches landed in round 3 until the knockdown and that's where Garcia took over. I think Khan could beat and possibly stop Garcia if he were to fight smarter but he was fighting too offensively in that fight.
            That is like saying i think my mom would be a better father then my dad if she had a d1ck...Khan is a stupid fighter has no ring IQ and has a **** chin.....that is who he is period

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              That is like saying i think my mom would be a better father then my dad if she had a d1ck...Khan is a stupid fighter has no ring IQ and has a **** chin.....that is who he is period
              Allow me to rephrase: I think Khan beats Garcia with Hunter in his corner, especially considering Garcia's fight with Herrera. Hunter will try his best to drill defensive discipline into Khan and Khan will probably listen because:

1) Garcia KO'd him before
              2) He's seen Herrera outbox(or at least come close) Garcia

Khan was going for the kill from the beginning of their first fight and that's what proved to be his downfall at the end.

Comment

Working...
              X