Prospects You Were Hyped On That Were A Bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Ismayl Sillakh
    wouldn't call him a bust just yet. he got caught in a fight he was winning. just a set back, i think he can still come back and still dominate.

Comment

• I thought Andre Beerto was going to be a lot better than he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
        Chavez Jr. We're talking MEGA HYPE for a guy who was gifted a belt by uncle Sulaiman and has beaten 46 bums and had one good round versus Sergio. Chavez will never beat a legit A-Level fighter unless said fighter is faded and weight drained.
        Chavez i agree is nothing special but he's actually ended up BETTER than i thought he would be.....

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          Word, I've never seen somebody demolish top guys like Daniel Ponce De Leon and Rafael Marquez, 2 tough guys who are game for everybody else, then gets stopped by Salido.

Hell Daniel is still get tough fights against Gamboa, Broner, and recently Mares, and Lopez destroyed him in a round!

I wouldn't call James Kirkland a bust. He didn't have Anne Wolfe in his corner against Ishida who brings out the beast in him. He was with some other guy who actually tried to teach him how to box which really screwed him up. Nevertheless he had one of the best comebacks ever destroying Angulo who was the baddest Mexican at 154 at the time in his own backyard.
          Lopez just killed him with that right hook man, killed em!

Yeah the better Ponce De Leon does vs these guys like Broner ect the more shocking it is how Juanma fell off! U never know he might turn it around but i cant see it now.....

Kirkland for me is what he is - a kill or be killed warrior with a massive punch and suspect chin, always a recipe for excitement!

Comment

• Danny Jacobs, Jorge Linares

Comment

Working...
            X