No announcement yet.

Does Khan have trouble making 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Khan have trouble making 140?

Or is he just wanting to move to 147 to chase the big money fights?

He said in a recent interview that he feels much stronger at 147 so he's probably grown out of 140 now. It's about the right time if you consider fighters historically at which stages they moved up in weight throughout their careers.

Comment

I dont think so.

he was smaller in the ring than Garcia and Peterson

Comment

Khan ain't ready for the big dogs at 147 IMO

Comment

Is his next fight at welter then? Wow, that makes it even worse, Molina is not even a big lightweight.

Comment

He cant take the punches at 140...at 147 he will have alot more ko reels

Comment

He said in a recent interview on Ringside that he "kills himself" to make 140, but that his heaviest ever he's walked around at is 152?

I would have thought 12 lbs over a 10 week camp wouldn't be too difficult, just over a pound a week, and still easily enough time to work on tactics, unless he walks around heavier than he's actually saying.

Comment

Before the Garcia fight he said he would move up to 47 and chase a Floyd fight. Now he's saying he wants to clean up 140 before moving up. Basically he's full of shit.

Comment

He said in a recent interview that he wants to 'clean up 140' before moving to 147.....

Deluded.

Comment

Can't believe Khan had the cheek to use that "clean up 140" line again, 140 just cleaned you up! He will struggle to cope with the punches at 147, best bet would be to go after Paulie again tho I'm sure Hatton will get in there first.

Comment

Working...
                    X