Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Could Prime David Tua beat EVERYONE that the KBros FOUGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Could Prime David Tua beat EVERYONE that the KBros FOUGHT.

Lil David Tua, who Lennox Lewis wiped the floor with for 12 straight Rounds and dominated. Can he beat EVERYBODY that the KBROS fought?

I say everyone but old Lewis.

This guy would have kOED the entire Klithsckos combined resume within 1-3 rounds.

Imagine god damn Sameul Peter vs the David Tua that KOED John ruiz. lol. **
    Yes Prime David Tua KO everyone except Old fat pass prime unmotivated shot Lewis
    60.00%
    Prime Tua KO everyone INCLUDING old fat pass prime unmotivated shot dinosaur Lewis
    5.00%
    No The Kbros Resume of fights is too strong for Prime Tua.
    35.00%

Hmmm.... I think he would probably struggle bad with Adamek. But I think he would probably lay to waste the rest. Haye would be another interesting fight.

Comment

Wlad wiped the floor with Chris Byrd, twice. Chris dominated Tua. Thread fail.

Go watch the sport a bit before you post about.

Comment

Don't see why not? His fight with Ike Ibeabuchi was a classic, Tua could KO most of the guys in 1 round (ala Mike Tyson).

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
          Don't see why not? His fight with Ike Ibeabuchi was a classic, Tua could KO most of the guys in 1 round (ala Mike Tyson).
          One of the best heavyweight fights ever. There was more action in those 12 rounds than in the Klitschko's entire careers.

Comment

Originally posted by stuseward View Post

and ross purity,corrie sanders and lamont brewster raped wlad.....................you point failed horribly

Comment

Originally posted by stuseward View Post

I SAID PRIME TUA
              The Tua that fought Byrd was already taken to Hell by Lennox via a 12 round ass whopping

Your reply fail. Go watch the sport a bit before you post about it.

Also according to your kbro nut hugging logic

Tyson couldn't dominate Holyfield.
              Holyfield lost to 'valvuv' or whatever that Russian's name is

hence 'random russian bum >then Tyson

Comment

I understand most boxing forums obviously started in the mid 2000's+ and a huge amount of boxing fans posting became fans after 2000+

But everyone should still watch old videos of HW Matches since it is 100x better then anything in ANY division atm.

Example: You can't really judge skill levels of say a Larry Holmes or Ken Norton until you watch at least a half dozen fights of theirs.

I watched around 10 of Tua's fights and there is no fuking way in Hell anyone on the KBROS resume other then old fat Lewis can stand a chance.

David Haye would have been knocked the fuk out into the next dimension

Also lol I actaully Hope the Kbros resume somehow IS stronger then that though because that will just be pathetic. Since Tua is probably not even top 50 ATG HW.

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
                  I SAID PRIME TUA
                  David Tua was 29 years old when Byrd whooped his ass. He was in his prime, as evidenced by the fact that David went on to have the best win of his career over Michael Moorer AFTER the Byrd fight.

You can't just make things up to suit your agenda, and expect not to get called on it. You obviously weren't aware of the Byrd/Tua fight. Now you are. No need to thank me for the lesson I've handed down today...but you are welcome.

Comment

No. He'd lose to Byrd like he already did, lose to any version of Lewis, maybe lose to Chambers and I can see one of the speedier dudes like Ibragimov and Chagaev outpointing him too. On the other hand he'd beat Brewster, beat Sanders and smash the **** out of Samuel Peter.

Comment

Working...
                    X