No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• so are we going to see some Michonne giving orals on Tyreese in Feb?

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        There really should be NO LEADER. . . Everybody should have an equal say, and voice. . . Everybody plays a part, and no man's voice is better, or more important than the next mans.

But Daryl is the one I would put my faith in if I was in the group. . . If somebody had to step up, and do something, I'd be with Daryl.
        Look at this ****ing feminist. Great way to get nothing accomplished.

As far as the whole notion of equality the reality is that Beth, Carol, Lori's opinion aren't as valid as Rick or Daryl's for example and dont deserve the same consideration. Regarding the group dynamic of having no leader it would result in endless debate,indecisiveness, procrastination rather than action and ultimately dissent within the group.
        Last edited by Mikhnienko; 12-04-2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• He lost and eye and his daughter.

Governor's gonna be pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
            I disagree as badass as Daryl is and a great survivalist, I don't think he would be the best leader. Just because ur a great soldier doesn't mean you would make a good leader.
            Another thing is that Daryl DOESN'T want to be the leader. He's okay with being #2. Remember when Carol tried to rile him up in the season 2 finale to be the leader and he declined?

And Daryl can't be the leader because....

Comment

• Anyone watch the talking dead show? Just wondering if it's worth a watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                Anyone watch the talking dead show? Just wondering if it's worth a watch.
                I actually watched it yesterday. It's not bad; they don't really tell you anything that you can't figure out for yourself as far as revealing what might be going through a characters head.

The only thing i really got from it was that the show returns on feb 10th.

Comment

• I didn't know Shane was a fan of Charlie Zelenoff.

Comment

• Just lost all respect for Shane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                      I didn't know Shane was a fan of Charlie Zelenoff.

now im glad Shane died again

Comment

Working...
                      X