No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    What ever that virus is, I hope I get infected.

It seems everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, is a fucking master marksman.

Great, entertaining show. Watched it since the beginning.

Buddy of mine has pretty much every single one of the comics, and I don't think you can show everything that The Governor did, from what I remember reading.

He did some pretty horrific stuff to Michonne.

She got some SERIOUS get back, though.

Anyway, the mini-van hatch smash was the kill of the night for me.
    Were you able to see Season 1-2?

They show them all being trained at shooting by Rick and Shane. I think in between s2 to s3 they became even better, they had fought a lot of walkers that the show purposely did not show. That is why they showed Carl and Rick with long hair in episode 1 of season 3.

Comment

• Lol what a gay ass episode.

What's with the singing...nobody sang in the comic book.

Comment

• One of the worst episodes of the season

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          One of the worst episodes of the season
          You know it's bad when I say it's bad. I have praised every single episode from season 1-present. That was terrible, worst episode of the series.

Comment

• i knew that ***** wouldnt kill the gov

Comment

• Comment

• Damn i actually liked the episode....

Beats anything thats on TV till Game Of Thrones comes back on.

Comment

• Originally posted by TysonBomb
                  i knew that ***** wouldnt kill the gov
                  if I was him i Would have killed her a long time ago.

she's ugly, *****y, sneaky, and is on some kind of power trip. I don't know why he keeps her around.

if I was the gov I'd go after that girl with the asthmatic son lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• and she doesn't take orders very well... she's useless

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• This episode was near pointless and I'm one of the biggest Walking Dead fans there is.

I don't see why the writers of the walking dead are wasting episodes on theme's that don't serve to move the plot forward in some way or another. Sure, we saw Tyrese and his group join Woodbury, but it was hardly riveting stuff. This episode felt like I was watching season 2 again, and that's not a good thing.

There are lots of ways the writers could have made this episode more interesting -

- There could have been some real rumblings of an internal power throw instead of Carl vaguely hinting to Rick that he needs a 'rest'.

- Supplies are running low, thus Rick and Michonne could have ventured out of the prison to hunt for goods only to be attacked by bandits. Andrea could have saved the day whilst on route to the prison.

etc, etc (individual episodes need conflict and there wasn't any in this episode)

P.S - Anybody noticed that it took the death of Laurie for Carl to stay where the f**k he is?

Comment

Working...
                      X