• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
    wow that bag is really good...
    how much did it cost?
    how much does it weigh?
    did you fit it to a joist on the ceiling? what adapter / connector did you use to fit it???
    Its not the bag you should be asking him about...you should ask his advice on how to hit the bag correctly

Comment

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
      wow that bag is really good...
      how much did it cost?
      how much does it weigh?
      did you fit it to a joist on the ceiling? what adapter / connector did you use to fit it???
      wanker...............

Comment

Here I am one more gaiinnnnn.

This thread is going to be my experiment. Every so often Im going to post videos of me hitting the bag, mitts, sparring and listen to you guys criticism and try to improve on my mistakes that you guys point out. I wanna see if I progress from the very first video till the last one I post.

Comment

It doesn't look bad, there seems to be little power in your straight left though, i'd check out a few video's on it and try improve your technique.

The right hook to the body doesn't look right either, it just doesn't look like your getting the bodyweight into it right. I'd be dropping down on that front knee more while throwing it, get more weight onto the front leg while throwing it with your shoulder dropping and turning your body into it. Your front leg should be straightening out as the punch is on it's way (remember your weight is on this leg). It might make more sense if you visualise that they can feel the force of you straightening out your front leg and straightening your torso. The punch should move in a slightly upward direction with your palm facing towards you.

Sorry, it's hard to explain what I mean, I hope it's clear, probably better off checking a few video's

Comment

Originally posted by colly10 View Post
            It doesn't look bad, there seems to be little power in your straight left though, i'd check out a few video's on it and try improve your technique.

The right hook to the body doesn't look right either, it just doesn't look like your getting the bodyweight into it right. I'd be dropping down on that front knee more while throwing it, get more weight onto the front leg while throwing it with your shoulder dropping and turning your body into it. Your front leg should be straightening out as the punch is on it's way (remember your weight is on this leg). It might make more sense if you visualise that they can feel the force of you straightening out your front leg and straightening your torso. The punch should move in a slightly upward direction with your palm facing towards you.

Sorry, it's hard to explain what I mean, I hope it's clear, probably better off checking a few video's
            Goood stuff man! You were very clear. That hook to the body is the punch I really want to perfect. Thanks for the advice, you were very helpful.

Comment

Working...
            X