Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto was bleeding from eyes and ears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleeding out of his eyes? No way. He probably meant the cuts around his eyes.

Out of his ear(s)? That's entirely possible if his eardrum was ruptured, or his ear was badly mangled. Mosley was bleeding out of his ear when Cotto reptured his eardrum in their fight.

So it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
      War Cotto!

Comment

There is no way on earth Margarito didn't wear wraps... He's landed twice that amount of punches on lesser opponents and their face wasn't in tatters.

Comment

Well his dad said he was bleeding from places they never knew blood can come out from, He said cotto was bleeding from the eyes, ears and probably pissing blood. Team cotto definitely believe that Margarito had loaded gloves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            Looks lke someone beat him up with bricks.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Because they announced him as his dad just before he made those statements.

Anyway if you watched the fight, it was pretty clear that he was bleeding from his eyes and ears.
              I'm actually watching it while posting on this board, so I must have missed it. I wasn't intending to disrespect Cotto, I like him as a fighter and a character.

I did watch the fight, it was brutal to see Cotto go out like that. No idea about whether Margarito used plaster, sadly only Margarito will ever know and he will never tell.

Comment

His old man must of just watched Zombieland and it fuked with his head a little
                bout bleeding from the eyes

lol

Comment

marg's a b1tch if he did use it.

all I can say.

Comment

He must of gotten it confused with his *****. He's making it seem like Cotto had ebola or something.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                      He must of gotten it confused with his *****. He's making it seem like Cotto had ebola or something.
                      chicanita did you see how HBO keeps destroying Margacheato's career? Don't you love it everytime they **** on him? I sure do!

Your idol Margarito is a cheater!

Comment

Working...
                      X