Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marius Pudzinowski - worlds strongest man is in MMA - OH MY GOD!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post

.... and the world just got a lil' bit gayer...

Comment

Originally posted by P4PGOAT View Post
        .... and the world just got a lil' bit gayer...
        And a little bit more. . .

Comment

Originally posted by khepesh View Post
          I read elsewhere that he has experience from Karate and amateur boxing. If he can take a punch I think he could do it.

Strongman competitions also require stamina so I don't think that would be a problem, and he's the most monstrous of them all by his strength.

I appreciate and wish all good for him.
          yes that's right, i think he is the next brock lesnar

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
            i wish him luck, it would be great when a pole would fight in the ufc
            there is a Pole that does fight in the UFC. His name is Tomasz Drwal fom Krakow, Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
              yes that's right, i think he is the next brock lesnar
              Let's hope he is head & shoulders above Brock mentally.

Comment

all i will say is look how far and fast brock lesnar got based on wrestling skills and strength

Comment

He comes from a sport where you get banned if you're not on the juice.

I've seen him in action and he is a monster of an athlete.

Will be good to see how he handles strong fast guys with great ground work.

Being muscle bound can be a hindrance in the speed department.

Would be great to see him against Brock, Sapp, and Fedor.

Comment

This guy could very well manhandle Lesnar. One problem is the 265lb weight limit in UFC. From watching the WSM competitions I've seen him weighing well over 300 before.

Comment

It's a different type of strength though. Someone can have all the muscle in the world, but if it cannot be used, it's obviously worthless.

He's not the strongest man in the true sense of the word anyway. His combination of very good fitness and strength [and god knows what he takes] are what makes him successful. In reality he's probably the most explosive man, certainly not strongest.
                      I hope he gets his ass kicked. He's an arrogant tosser, just like a lot of Polish people seem to be. I don't like that attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X