No announcement yet.

me sparring 2-1-07(VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job man, really good.

But your opponents sucked (Im sure youd look good against good guys too, just sayin....)

The second guy kept trying to go down to your lever, and so did the first one a lot, instead of standing upright.......I dont get why guys do that. If your tall stand tall, use the jab and tie up when the fight gets inside.

Comment

Originally posted by sfdmalex View Post
      Good job man, really good.

But your opponents sucked (Im sure youd look good against good guys too, just sayin....)

The second guy kept trying to go down to your lever, and so did the first one a lot, instead of standing upright.......I dont get why guys do that. If your tall stand tall, use the jab and tie up when the fight gets inside.
      yeah they were alright. im sparring some guy about to turn pro on mon. or tue. ill record it if i can.and some guys do tie up close but im trying to work on super compact punches from jack dempseys book

Comment

Originally posted by Solntse View Post
        Quite good, how long have you been boxing, how many fights and what's your weight class?
        3years 1 fight(loss) and 152lb.amateur

Comment

I like how you bob and weave, it's obvious your emulating Tyson's style. Also, how tall are you man?

Comment

Originally posted by maxorido View Post
            I like how you bob and weave, it's obvious your emulating Tyson's style. Also, how tall are you man?
            like 5'5 and a half

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
              well yeah uhhhhhhhh me sparring.

thats real good vers, you got Tysons style near spot on there. you hurt the guy a few times in that last round but you eazed off on him which is always a good thing to see in sparring.

Comment

Ya man, good, quite good, although you seemed to really outclass you opponents (mainly the 2nd) anyways. Ur 152lb? ****, you're lighter than me, but I look like a bean pole compared to you. You've got a really good inside/brawler type style, and your hooks are great, powerful, fast, and those body shots have a good snap. If/when you go pro, I'm not sure if you'll be able to keep up such an intense in-fighting always throwing big hooks style, but if you can, than you've really got a lot goin' for you. Also, good sparring class, as others have said

Good job vers,

Comment

Great job Vers, although I doubt that you will keep your sparring partners long carcking their asses like you are. Very nice head movement aswell. Good rythme with your attack, ofcourse besides when you would just go walking in.

I like the way the pressure is always moving them back, take their hearts but cut them to the corners. Cut that ring off and they will feel likw the ring is one big corner that they cant escape from.

Nice work man!...........................Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 02-02-2007, 01:14 AM.

Comment

you look great homey.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      Great job Vers, although I doubt that you will keep your sparring partners long carcking their asses like you are. Very nice head movement aswell. Good rythme with your attack, ofcourse besides when you would just go walking in.

I like the way the pressure is always moving them back, take their hearts but cut them to the corners. Cut that ring off and they will feel likw the ring is one big corner that they cant escape from.

Nice work man!...........................Rockin'
                      what would your strategy be against someone like vers rockin?

Comment

Working...
                      X