Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol@ the Philippines voting an uneducated boxer to be a congressman!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GT-R View Post
    do you have $500M+ sittin in your bank?

if so, by all means do.
    Well, well, well.

Suddenly, money earned becomes important to a Pac fan. Interesting.

*slide into memory bank

Comment

• Originally posted by And Still View Post
      We should allow Kobe Bryant to perform neurosurgery. He has a wicked jump shot.
      Better yet why doesnt Pac send troops to Dumbinican Republic???? Two or three flame throwers would ignite the curl activators like wildfire....

Comment

Well, well, well.

Suddenly, money earned becomes important to a Pac fan. Interesting.

*slide into memory bank
        why do you care so much anyway? are u affected by his leadership in saranggani province?

Comment

why do you care so much anyway? are u affected by his leadership in saranggani province?
          Dont be mad at Dios Dumbinicano..... He has an inferiority complex from going to Asian filled NYU where he was the only one in the school with bad hair....

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMafia View Post
            Dont be mad at Dios Dumbinicano..... He has an inferiority complex from going to Asian filled NYU where he was the only one in the school with bad hair....
            nah i aint mad. and stills hatred for pac is overwhelming. i dont know what pac did to him that pissed him off. i have the right to be fuuckin pissed at pac cuz i met him face to face and he didnt give me an autograph.

Comment

nah i aint mad. and stills hatred for pac is overwhelming. i dont know what pac did to him that pissed him off. i have the right to be fuuckin pissed at pac cuz i met him face to face and he didnt give me an autograph.
              its not Hatred by any means, its logic. How do you vote an uneducated boxer with ZERO political experience to be a congressman???

Comment

LOL @ "leadership".

Comment

Im from NYC so I know many wannabe uppity Dominicans like him.... He's probably the only one in his entire family to get an education and now he thinks he's the ****....lol...

Comment

He proved his bona fides in local politics for four years prior to reaching the national level.

And Sonny at least attended high school. Manny pacquiao dropped out of the third grade.

The point is that he was a singer and an actor who did not graduate High School prior to being elected Mayor of Palm Springs. He entered politics because he was angry about the red tape he incurred trying to open a restaurant. Come on. TS said "man i'm an American and if any athelete with no educated background in politics and or economics tried to run for any position in the political world, he would be slapped and laughed at".

Sonny Bono got to 'prove his bona fides' AFTER being elected. What was he BEFORE being elected?
                    So, it's ok if you don't graduate H.S. as long as you attended it? But since Manny dropped out earlier then he shouldn't try to help his people? He must be smart enough to learn a second language (although not that well), but I ponder to think how well someone from the U.S. could speak in his native language. I think any person gets props for trying to overcome political corruption or try to make it better for their people... wherever they are from and what ever their background is.

And please don't even think of calling me a "*******" because I am no where near that. I just believe in giving ANY person credit for trying to make improvements for their people. It is very UNSELFISH.
                    That credit includes Sonny Bono (may he rest in peace).

Comment

• didnt manny drop out in elementary school??

Comment

Working...
                      X