Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank god we don't have to put up with ridiculous Maskaev mandatory crap anymore.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god we don't have to put up with ridiculous Maskaev mandatory crap anymore.

Nuff said.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=56468482001

Yeah it's old news, just want to stress what David Haye is about to do when he has to fight ******ed mantatory FOREVER!

Now to get rid of John Ruiz

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
      Now to get rid of John Ruiz
      yeah I don't think Ruiz is gonna lose to Haye honestly. I've seen him beat better boxers than Haye.

Comment

I'm with you man. HW division is starting to get rid of the dead weight. I'm liking it.

I've said before many times. The HW division just needs for some names to go away.

Hasim Rahman
        John Ruiz
        Monte Barrett
        Shannon Briggs
        Oleg Maskaev
        Ray Austin
        Fres Oquendo
        Holyfield

One down.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
          yeah I don't think Ruiz is gonna lose to Haye honestly. I've seen him beat better boxers than Haye.
          That's what sucks. Ruiz is actually decent. That's why he's such a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
            It could happen Ruiz knows how to avoid damage and has a wealth of experience. As if he wasn't popular enough already he might Ruin the only possible interesting HW fights.

Comment

As much as I hate Ruiz I do have to give him a more than good chance at beating Haye. Ruiz has the ability to avoid punishment and taking punches, so I think he'll either UD Haye or knock him out late in the fight. Then we'll have to see Ruiz-Haye 2, 3, 4 and 5 of course.

Comment

"Thank god we don't have to put up with ridiculous Maskaev mandatory crap anymore".

LMMFAO!!.....THAT IS HILARIOUS BUT SO TRUE!

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  I'm with you man. HW division is starting to get rid of the dead weight. I'm liking it.

I've said before many times. The HW division just needs for some names to go away.

Hasim Rahman
                  John Ruiz
                  Monte Barrett
                  Shannon Briggs
                  Oleg Maskaev
                  Ray Austin
                  Fres Oquendo
                  Holyfield

One down.
                  Monte Barrett is officially a Gatekeeper
                  The others should fight eachother and then maybe one of them gets a title shot, or a fight with David Tua
                  things are easier said than done though

Comment

I'm glad we don't have to put up with Maskaev anymore, period.

Comment

Working...
                    X