Mayweather- "You see what happened with marquez, it was a cake walk for me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather- "You see what happened with marquez, it was a cake walk for me"

"it was like a father playing with his young son"

im a fan of jmm but i was just lmao when i heard floyd say it how he said it.

Originally posted by mangler
    50-50 for a Pac fight, or face SSM instead.
    If floyd doesn't take 50-50, I really hope they just make and announcement and say "they refuse to play games with a fighter that doesnt want to fight, so we are moving on".

Team Pacquiao can son Floyd and his career by beating SSM in the summer, Margarito in the fall, and Facing someone like Angulo at 154 and winning a title there.

If that happens, that is worse than any beating anyone can give floyd in the ring because the critics will say "Pacquiao Faced and beat 3 fighters floyd would never fight (cotto, SSM, Toney), became the undisputed champ at 147, all within a year and a half. Floyd's soul would burn slow if that ever happened and it would ruin his legacy at the same time.

Comment

Why is everyone on Floyds case pissed off saying, "Floyd needs to take 50-50"... When Pacquiao's team have also stated they want the lions share.... Im can not wait until Floyd whoops Pacquiaos ass all over the place next year... These Pacquiao fans are ridicolous...

Comment

I laughed as well but sadly it was true.

Comment

Cotto couldv'e pulled a no mas like duran against leonard but he didnt. That being said if the puclic wouldn't fall for the bad boy persona of mayweather he wouldn't be ****. I would make it very clear to floyd. 50/50 OR NO KIND OF DEAL!!! then ssm or berto depending on winner and then call out Paul Williams at welter. He's always talikg about how everyone ducks him It would be huge and interesting watching lil pac blaze his tall ass then do a fight at 140 with knockout artist edwin valero who seems to be a beast with power..id like to see that down the road if valero can get more popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            Why is everyone on Floyds case pissed off saying, "Floyd needs to take 50-50"... When Pacquiao's team have also stated they want the lions share.... Im can not wait until Floyd whoops Pacquiaos ass all over the place next year... These Pacquiao fans are ridicolous...
            Exactly , Pac is asking the lions share starting out its early they will figure it out , Ive got no doubt this fight will happen , the negotiators in here dont know what is real what is hype , this fight was planed from when Manny beat Oscar .

Comment

"you see what happened with marquez, i made the 36 year old move up 2 weight classes so it would be a cake walk for me"
              lol. your right that is funny

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
                "it was like a father playing with his young son"

im a fan of jmm but i was just lmao when i heard floyd say it how he said it.
                More like: See how I toyed with the slow, overweight Marquez who was half as fast as he was against Pacquiao?

Comment

Shhh! Quiet! Let him keep thinking he can do the same to Manny. It's better this way.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

PBFS best result so far on his resume is beating Hatton. Because Hatton only moved up one weight for PBF. JMM had to move up 2 weights.

When PBF retires his biggest achievement will have been beating Hatton at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X