No announcement yet.

GGG haters you can't have it both way with brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
    Does that mean Brook is also nothing special? I mean to you guys, he did just beat a "bum".
    lol Brook is on of GGG's best wins..lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      I praised Spence for showing you clowns Brook is nothing special..we told ya'll he would **** this guy up
      He's also nothing special because he's white

let's be honest Larry if we are gonna play this game.

Comment

Golovkin was a middleweight picking on a 147 pounder when he beat Kell Brook.

Spence was a welterweight beating a welterweight champion.

Just a wee bit of difference there.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          He's also nothing special because he's white

let's be honest Larry if we are gonna play this game.
          Since when did Kell Brook become white?

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
            GGG dragged Brook up two weight classes and looked horrible. Brook was tagging GGG with clean shots but didn't have the power to hurt him. The fact that Spence dominated Brook with little trouble at the welterweight limit makes Spence victory over him more impressive than GGG's.
            He didn't drag anyone brook stepped up after eubank jr lost his pen

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Golovkin was a middleweight picking on a 147 pounder when he beat Kell Brook.

Spence was a welterweight beating a welterweight champion.

Just a wee bit of difference there.
              Was Brooke shredded at 160 lbs when he weighed in against ggg? Was brook not heavier than ggg on fight night? Was brook weighing 147 lbs against ggg?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Was Brooke shredded at 160 lbs when he weighed in against ggg? Was brook not heavier than ggg on fight night? Was brook weighing 147 lbs against ggg?
                Was Spence not obviously smaller than Kell Brook? He broke down a bigger man.

Golovkin beat up on a smaller man.

Comment

You think a guy who was about to defend his WW title (against Vargas) happend to put on 2 extra weight classes of quality muscle in 2 months??? FFS, get educated. It's not quality muscle, meaning he's not a MW. The first thing Golovkin said after wrecking him was that Kell wasn't a MW.

I have not once used Spence's win to take anything away from GG, I just think you thought you had a brilliant idea with this thread but stupidly missed the basic point that GG is 2 weight classes bigger than Spence.

Comment

Can GGG make 147??

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      You think a guy who was about to defend his WW title (against Vargas) happend to put on 2 extra weight classes of quality muscle in 2 months??? FFS, get educated. It's not quality muscle, meaning he's not a MW. The first thing Golovkin said after wrecking him was that Kell wasn't a MW.

I have not once used Spence's win to take anything away from GG, I just think you thought you had a brilliant idea with this thread but stupidly missed the basic point that GG is 2 weight classes bigger than Spence.
                      Kell Brooke loses muscle tissue to make 147 lbs. That's a fact. Kell brooke was shredded at the weigh in at 160 lbs. I'm not blind. He loses muscle to make 147 lbs.

GGG is 165 lbs 30 days out of his fight. He's not a big mw and Kell was no 147 lber on fight night. He's not built for mw is a different story. He was no Welterweight during that fight with ggg. GGG didn't face a 147 lb kell brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X