Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    I dont understand your question.

Whats a safespace? Im not as involved in this forum as you are, so I dont understand the reference.
    Inside joke.

He's a guy who no matter the discussion always said "I win" no matter what.

Sorry, I assumed you were familiar with him. My bad.

Comment

Nope, we shouldnt. But its not that simple.

Who is this 'they' exactly? Have we established that a majority of muslims living out West are intolerant of our beliefs and do not share our values? Are we now looking at all muslims as extremists?
      You're right it isn't a simple solution, but I would say temporarily stopping the flow of refugees until proper vetting can be allowed would be a start. Especially when the CIA have warned that these terrorist organizations will use the refugee program to bring in their people.

Also question any of these people

It seems obvious that their values don't coincide with Western values so why are they in the country?

Again why tolerate intolerance?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Only the ones who follow their holy book.
        What does that mean exactly?

Devout muslims are extreme how?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Inside joke.

He's a guy who no matter the discussion always said "I win" no matter what.

Sorry, I assumed you were familiar with him. My bad.
          lol no I dont him, and Im not here to 'win'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
            One thing I noticed in all my years of watching debates online and real life about gun control, the side that wants gun control, almost never brings up the racial demographics of gun homicides and perpetrators. Almost never. Oh they might bring it up if it's some crazy white guy (which is very rare btw) that shot up some event or they'll blame the NRA on the deaths of certain minority groups. But they will almost never point the finger that certain minority groups are responsible for most of these gun killings. Like I've said, I'm not worried about Billy Bob from rural Texas, but more of Tyrone from the hood of Chicago.
            Let's be honest, this is a key point in any debate about crime as a whole.

I fully believe that what Europe would see (and I admit this is all conjecture) if they legalized guns similar to the 2nd Amendment we have, there would be all kinds of sharp spikes and valleys on all kinds of data, but after a short period most (or all) of that data would fall back to normal gentle rises and dips. But as a plus, millions of people would have expanded individual rights and the comforts and benefits that comes with new rights.

Comment

• Hey 1bad65, did you read the thread I made about you and your debating skills?

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                https://www.quora.com/Was-violent-cr...as-a-causation

I don't know man. It's looking a bit like some figures have been 'selectively interpreted' in the article you quote. In short, it's lies, or rather (deliberately or not) fails to take account of population increase over the period in question or some changes in crime measurement methods.
                Interesting.

Ok, for the purposes of this discussion I'll accept those. They said the crime rates remained largely unchanged after the gun ban, correct?

Now I must specify, I'm not counting murders by firearm. Those indeed fell, though as was pointed out earlier by another, the overall murder rate remained about the same. Murderers simply found new ways/weapons to commit murders.

Comment

What does that mean exactly?

Devout muslims are extreme how?
                  Their book calls for them to kill or subjugate all who do not convert to islam, whether they want to or not.

Not a dig, but I thought that was common knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                    The city where I live, I can't carry. And golly, we haven't had a successful muslim terror attacks here. Go figure.

Yes. I figure the fact neither you nor I have been caught up in a terrorist attack is luck. I hope you never get in a situation where you have to put your theory to the test. Because I think you'll find your gun useless against a terrorist who plans to take out as many people as possible in a matter of seconds. Sometimes a split second.

How would you use your gun to save lives against a vehicle that is driving normally one moment and in a matter of seconds mows down pedestrians? Do you watch every vehicle around you just in case?

What about the D.C snipers? How would you have sprung into action to stop them?
                    Lee Boyd Malvo

Such a waste of a young life. Last I heard his mom said he was studying to be a pastor. So I guess God finally decided to intervene. MindGame, what do you think?

Comment

• "My girl was watching an interracial propaganda show by some slutty american singer. Then she got dismembered by a radical muslim terrorist. But at least I'm not a racist."

- Average Cucked European Dad 2017

Comment

Working...
                      X