Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is a better basketball player? LeBron James, or Stephen Curry.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    And don't forget the 07 playoffs, where he single handedly took the team to the final. There were only 4-5 good players on that team.
    You know, I understand that point of view and why it's a big point for Bron.

But

Iverson one year took the Sixers to the Finals and took a game from a Shaq and Kobe Lakers squad.

Go look at what AI had on his roster.

My point is that even the ATG's need help.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      His defense against elite players is trash. Golden state puts Klay on Kyrie, but Kyrie so good that he is able to isolate himself on curry which puts klay on curry's original assignment

So is Kyrie's.

CP3 is probably the closest you are going to find to the traditional hard nosed guy on the defensive end as far as "traditional" PG's.

Comment

• as much as i dislike Lebron because of his flopping a$$, i don't see Kobe being higher than Lebron ATG wise

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          To be fair .

Lebron plays in a weak conference vs weak opposition .

There is no doubt stats have been padded vs trash east teams.
          To be fair, No one wants to play in the eastern conference because it means they have to go up against him to get to the finals

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            And don't forget the 07 playoffs, where he single handedly took the team to the final. There were only 4-5 good players on that team.
            Thats what i was talking about. I didn't include his Miami stint.

The team that he took to the last 2 finals would not even make it to the playoffs. Without LeBron the Cavaliers were last place almost every single year even with Kyrie. Not even Jordan could do what LeBron did.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              Thats what i was talking about. I didn't include his Miami stint.

The team that he took to the last 2 finals would not even make it to the playoffs. Without LeBron the Cavaliers were last place almost every single year even with Kyrie. Not even Jordan could do what LeBron did.
              The East was tough in the days of Jordan

Comment

• Its comical really. If you vote for anybody else but LeBron you're just an absolute idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  The East was tough in the days of Jordan
                  Why, just because the bulls finished 4th in their own division in the 80's and Jordan could barely get out of the 1st round? Why is it that the division is tough and not that Jordan wasn't good enough to lead his team to the top alone?

Lebron never had a single good sidekick in his first 6 years in Cleveland yet the team was a contender almost every year and even went to the finals. He single-handedly dethroned the Pistons that 3 years prior dethroned the Lakers dynasty(with Shaq, Kobe, Payton and Malone).

IMO 2007-Lebron was the greatest playoff player of all-time.

Comment

• Lebron. Thread done

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      Why, just because the bulls finished 4th in their own division in the 80's and Jordan could barely get out of the 1st round? Why is it that the division is tough and not that Jordan wasn't good enough to lead his team to the top alone?

Lebron never had a single good sidekick in his first 6 years in Cleveland yet the team was a contender almost every year and even went to the finals. He single-handedly dethroned the Pistons that 3 years prior dethroned the Lakers dynasty(with Shaq, Kobe, Payton and Malone).

IMO 2007-Lebron was the greatest playoff player of all-time.

Comment

Working...
                      X