No announcement yet.

April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    What a brilliant fight! Best since Lewis vs vitali!
    Ditto. A great one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      LMAO, you're a damn fool. The best and biggest HW fight since Tyson/Holyfield and people will still find something to complain about
      Exactly. Amazing fight

Comment

• AJ called out Fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No excuses now AJ, then he takes your soul!!!!!!!!!

Make it happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sincingship View Post
          I'd say that they are quicker on the stoppages in the UK in general
          The stoppage was bad, there is no doubt about it, that referee looked to stop it soon as possible!

It really annoyed me because why stop such a good fight, Wladimir Klitschko was intelligently defending himself, the referee ended a great classical fight due to politics and to protect a guy who had an 0.

Comment

• Most stunning stat to me today was that Joshua started his Pro career in 2013, while Klitschko in 1996... But there was a small difference in physical abilities...

Comment

• say what you will british boxing fans but Joshua got EXPOSED he was lucky to win that fight , 2 judges had Joshua ahead in the fight ???? are you ****ing blind ??? joseph parker beats Joshua for me better chin and skills .

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                LMAO, you're a damn fool. The best and biggest HW fight since Tyson/Holyfield and people will still find something to complain about
                Well it is the truth a prime Wlad f's up AJ. He struggled against a 41 year old fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  Now that was a HW fight. Ups/downs, drama, big punchers. congrats
                  Tremendous fight no doubt, both those guys deserve massive respect.

Comment

• Man I was hoping AJ would call out Wilder next. Of course he would call out fat Fury after he hasn't fought in forever

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                      Yea, thought the same. The guy has 0 defense. A puncher like Wilder just breaks him into 2.
                      Do you think Wilder survives ? i dont think Wilder has ANY defense , Wlad was jabbing hard , catching punches ,MOVING , Wilder is going to eat a bomb 100% and i dont see him getting up , AJ has an OK defense while he has is stamnia up if Wilder can get to a point like Klit had him , then sure he might finish him but he will never reach it.

Comment

Working...
                      X