No announcement yet.

Canelo is going to make Julio Cesar Chavez Jr Quit in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is going to make Julio Cesar Chavez Jr Quit in May

Chavez is not going to make that 164 pounds comfortably, it will really take its toll on him the guy is 6 foot 2 and walks around well over 200 pounds.

Plus people are saying Chavez size? what is that size going to do for him, when Canelo is like Tyson he is 5 foot 7 only but he is short and stocky and walks around at a solid 180 pounds.

Chavez doesnt have power, yeah he dropped Sergio Martinez, Sergio always had a weak chin and got dropped a lot thats why he moved a lot to avoid getting hit flush.

But the Canelo power is more, Chavez is a big dude but he doesnt have power for his size, he breaks guys down. I have never seen him ice anyone like Canelo has.

Chavez will quit on his stool like his father did against Oscar and not come out.

I don't know for sure if he'll quit on his stool, but he won't win this. If Cotto couldn't beat Canelo, there's no way Chavez Jr. does.

Comment

You may be spot on. Good enough assement to put money on

Comment

Yeah Chavez's power is overrated, Canelo has had 4 KO's in his last 6 fights while Chavez hasn't had a KO in 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
          I don't know for sure if he'll quit on his stool, but he won't win this. If Cotto couldn't beat Canelo, there's no way Chavez Jr. does.
          Yeah, this why I think Julio Sr is a sick man, he even said if Canelo wins and beats his son he will screw his own mom wtf? thats gross chit man, Chavez is a sick man he even kissing his son on the lips like this?

Comment

I doubt Canelo stops him any other way.

Comment

Canelo is a solid betting favorite at about 7 to 1 so the bookies agree with you as do I. Chavez quit before. The beating I think Canelo will put on him could make him quit again if he doesn't get knock out cold like Khan did.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                I doubt Canelo stops him any other way.
                Canelo is going to terrorize that body on Chavez and break him down bad, chop the tree and it will fall basically

Comment

A rational assessment. I never thought about Chavez quitting on his stool : that outcome is seemingly reasonable considering Chavez family history of quitting and fragile mental state throughout life. As the OP stated its very unlikely that Chavez has anything left at this weight to present a serious threat and much less likely of it being a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    A rational assessment. I never thought about Chavez quitting on his stool : that outcome is seemingly reasonable considering Chavez family history of quitting and fragile mental state throughout life. As the OP stated its very unlikely that Chavez has anything left at this weight to present a serious threat and much less likely of it being a KO.
                    Yup i dont see chavez winning

Comment

Working...
                    X