Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao, Philippines politics, religion, Duterte, do I have all this right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao, Philippines politics, religion, Duterte, do I have all this right?

If this belongs in lounge, sorry, please move.

For those who know a lot about this, correct me if I'm wrong on the impressions I'm under:

*Pacquiao supports the president of the Philippines saying for regular citizens to personally kill not just drug dealers but drug addicts?

*Pacquiao signed off on a film about himself which stated that he was once addicted to drugs early in his career called "Pacquiao: The Movie"?

*Sugar Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson and Oscar De La Hoya have admitted to have been addicted to drugs in the past and Pacquiao has called them favorites and/or idols of his?

*Pacquiao says we should all learn to forgive everyone, no matter how bad they are or have been so that we can all be saved?

Is all of that correct or is something misreported or mistranslated in there that I've read?

You got it right.

He not only signed off the movie, he produced and helped finance it IIRC.

He's embraced hypocrisy along with his new religion.

Comment

Aha I gave PAC the eye of the tiger!

Comment

Pac is just a piece of filth. It's expected from the religious kind.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
          If this belongs in lounge, sorry, please move.

For those who know a lot about this, correct me if I'm wrong on the impressions I'm under:

*Pacquiao supports the president of the Philippines saying for regular citizens to personally kill not just drug dealers but drug addicts?

*Pacquiao signed off on a film about himself which stated that he was once addicted to drugs early in his career called "Pacquiao: The Movie"?

*Sugar Ray Leonard, Mike Tyson and Oscar De La Hoya have admitted to have been addicted to drugs in the past and Pacquiao has called them favorites and/or idols of his?

*Pacquiao says we should all learn to forgive everyone, no matter how bad they are or have been so that we can all be saved?

Is all of that correct or is something misreported or mistranslated in there that I've read?

this stupid violent mongrel president is trying to call out america for their "killing" of black people while he sanctions/advocates extrajudicial killings for people who use drugs and media personnel not favorable to him.

hypocritical generic troglodyte who happens to be president....

Comment

Originally posted by wansen64 View Post
            He's embraced hypocrisy along with his new religion.
            This. To be fair we are all hypocrites to one degree or another doe so it is what it is with all of us. But yea I'm sure if Manny sat down & thought about this or further clarified his position he'd realize that if he legit said whats being posted in this thread some random mfer coulda merked him one night & he'd never have gotten to this point in his out of the ring life where he's been able to help people & is now in a position to have a greater impact on his country. I have faith Manny will figure **** out eventually, but for sure there is a lot of room for improvement thus far.

Comment

Didnt he also support a ban on condoms? Or something similar.

Comment

paq has turned into a big steaming pile of hypocrisy. the PI is so fukd with guys like duterte and paq in office. i bet they attend the same bible study together.

Comment

Working...
                X