Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Lack of KOs: I'm Really 140-Pounder, Can Make 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Lack of KOs: I'm Really 140-Pounder, Can Make 135

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao has not scored a knockout inside distance since scoring a twelfth round stoppage of Miguel Cotto, a catch-weight of 145, in the fall of 2009.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Been off the juice is the reason of no K.Os

Comment

No shakes from Ariza, no KOs

Comment

Pac should not have accepted Floyd fight at 147. Floyd had advantage

Comment

"Since all this testing started getting administered I've had a lack of KOs"

Comment

So many reasons.... I think when a fighter don't allow Manny to dictate the pace of the fight and don't walk forward face first, then they stay in the fight.

Comment

Funny because dude never fought in the 140lb division in his life.

Comment

No knockouts. That means all he does is win boring decisions. Right, Pacquiao fans?

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Funny because dude never fought in the 140lb division in his life.
                  The Hatton fight but that's it.

Comment

manny can fight is hindparts off
                    but he doesnt know how to control a fight unless u walk onto his punches
                    but he is right i think he can make 135 i think he and floyd both could if they wanted

both of them eat crazy fat stuff in camp and around camp and they ding the 147 mark easy..
                    i think they would both be healthy at 140, but they would make 135..they'd likely get hurt tho...at 135 too much weight loss too much age...140 would be perfect for both

Comment

Working...
                    X