Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think people are going to be freaked out by how badly GGG whips Lemieux. Some will say holy crap Golovkin is a bad dude. And others will say Lemieux isn't any good.

Comment

• Here's my prefight analysis and betting prediction for tonight's Golovkin vs. Lemiux fight: http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...-analysis.html

Comment

• If boxing has an an innate beauty, it's rooted in its brutal simplicity. Administer your blows with maximum power, and leave it to your opponent to withstand the assault.

Two men who know only one way to fight, and only know one simple path to victory.

On October 17th, at Madison Square Garden in New York, Gennady Golovkin and David Lemieux collide in the ring. Every punch will demand complete attention, for any one of them will be remembered FOREVER.

It is fight night, tonight we will witness the most brutal fight in boxing history. One of the fights that will be talked about for the rest of human history. Tonight, Gennady Golovkin goes up against the second strongest puncher in the sport to prove he is the #1 fighter in boxing history.

Comment

• This is a mustwatch!

It'll be well off 4 am when the bell rings here! But you know how it is.

Tonight is the big test! Can't wait to see how GGG holds up, against this power. I like both guys, but I'm rooting for GGG, even though an upset here would be quite interesting aswell and hey there's definitely a chance.

Those couple rounds off, against Monroe did not quite convince me that GGG hasn't a good defence, but it might just be a whole different level.

Great fight !

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            Never watched U.S. cards live so far? Shame...
            ... Then, as punishment, do the 'time zones' calculus by yourself...
            nope, never - the fight is shown on SAT 1 (german TV) live. they normally only do that when klitschko fights in the US, and then they only show that particular fight, but no undercard fights.

oh come on, don't be an ass - I already did the time zone calculations, that's not the problem. my main question was whether the GGG - lemieux fight will actually start at 6 pm PT, or whether that's when the 3 (?) undercard fights start...in the latter case, there would be no need to get up before 7:30-8..

note: I'll be on call at the hospital where I work tomorrow, so every hour of sleep is precious...
            Last edited by Dolor; 10-17-2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
              I think people are going to be freaked out by how badly GGG whips Lemieux. Some will say holy crap Golovkin is a bad dude. And others will say Lemieux isn't any good.
              I think it's obvious Lemule has the goods, but the GGG haters want to discredit everyone of his wins.

They already started on Canelo, saying he's a small fighter and inexperience.

Comment

• Golovkin vs Lemieux

Anyone around the Galveston island know where the fight might be playing tonight? I've called damn near every sports bar around. Guess these folks don't care for the sweet science. Smfh any ideas would be great appreciated.

Comment

I think people are going to be freaked out by how badly GGG whips Lemieux. Some will say holy crap Golovkin is a bad dude. And others will say Lemieux isn't any good.
                  Freaked out? He's an overwhelming favourite for a good reason. And no, Lemieux isn't really any good.

Comment

I mean, Lemieux's only chance is landing one shot that puts Golovkin out. There's no other chance that he wins, not even in a brawl. If he can't put Golovkin out, he will eventually get caught and lose. He isn't good enough to win a boxing match, either.

Golovkin should whip him badly if he's as good as we think he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
                      Anyone around the Galveston island know where the fight might be playing tonight? I've called damn near every sports bar around. Guess these folks don't care for the sweet science. Smfh any ideas would be great appreciated.
                      Bet all those sports bars have every ufc ppv tho. Simple ****s

Comment

Working...
                      X