No announcement yet.

Hughie Fury - The forgotten prospect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughie Fury - The forgotten prospect?

There's been a lot of buzz around the heavyweight division recently and much of it has centered around Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury and to a lesser extent Joseph Parker. With Klit unlikley to keep going for much longer, it's all about the heir to the division. Hughie's fighting a 24-1 fighter next and is still only 20. Could he slide under the radar and end up having a better career than any of the above? Thoughts?

Seems that way I was wondering why there was no talk about his upcoming fight with Rudenko myself. That is a good step up, very good considering his level of inactivity.

Comment

Rudenko is the guy Lucas Brown fought right? It's a very good fight and we'll gauge where he's at after the lay off.

Comment

He's better than Tyson

Comment

If Hughie comes into his man strength and works on punching through his opp then he can win a title sooner rather than later, although if I was managing him I wouldn't move him incredibly fast, Rudenko is more than fine for now. IDK if he's been affected by all the stuff going on with his family, but it's good to see him back

Comment

He had some health issues (blood screen if I am not wrong) that slowed him down. If that gets resolved he would be serious candidate for the future. Joshua against him in the future is one I would look forward to..

Comment

Rudenko took 12 rounds of Browne's punches.

Tough guy... he will just keep coming at Hughie all night long.

Comment

Working...
              X