Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ring was the safest place to be.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      idk if murray would make it alive out the country if he got the win over martinez.

his head would be on a post.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I was at the Bowe-Golota melee. There were dozens of cops there within minutes to squash the bullshit. A situation like that can turn ugly real fast. You need competent professionals, and plenty of them, to contain a large, unruly crowd. I don't think there's anywhere in Argentina where they can muster the forces of the NYPD. In other words, these fracases will probably continue.

150 gauchos in full cowboy gear.

if that doesn't work, offerings of prime cuts of beef.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i'd be flat out embarrassed for my country if we couldn't handle a boxing match without rioting.

riots used to be big in the 90's HW fights. f#cking scumbags with nothing to lose go to these fights to start shi#T. sh#T was embarrassing. luckily i was too young to be embarrassed in the 90's (or afford the PPV for that matter, rofl.)
          I'm pretty sure Golota - Bowe was in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
            I'm pretty sure Golota - Bowe was in USA.

it was.

as was the fan man.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i'd be flat out embarrassed for my country if we couldn't handle a boxing match without rioting.

riots used to be big in the 90's HW fights. f#cking scumbags with nothing to lose go to these fights to start shi#T. sh#T was embarrassing. luckily i was too young to be embarrassed in the 90's (or afford the PPV for that matter, rofl.)
              Honestly, you can hardly call La Mole Moli a boxer. The guy's a big fat clown and that "fight" was anything but a serious boxing match. No big surprise it ended the way it did.

idk if murray would make it alive out the country if he got the win over martinez.
              Murray did well but not well enough to take the belt from a champ. Just like Broner shouldnt have won Maliggnagi's belt. If its that close, then the champ stays champ.
              To be fair, when Argentine boxers go to fight to UK they get treated even worse. Insulted, spitted on, even treated like crap by the local organizers. Murray was trated with respect by Martinez and his team, if not by the crowd.

Comment

where was the riot when murray got blatantly robbed??????

Comment

I have to say that most people in Argentina thinks Murray won the fight. Because of that, Martínez has been highly criticized and the casual boxing fan, who doesn't know what he had accomplished, considers him almost a fraud.

Comment

Working...
                  X