Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For people who have never hit their significant other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For people who have never hit their significant other.

Have you ever gotten mad at them to the point where you pictured yourself hitting them violently or even killing them?

It just happened to me and it startled the absolute phuck out of me which, i guess, is why i am writing about it here.

I looked right in her face and put a hole through my door. I was patching the door a few hours later lol... Id never hit her, most Ive done is move her out of the way when she doesnt want me to leave the room because she wants to finish the fight.

Comment

Never Spray is cool like ice and never lets a significant other frustrate him.

Comment

Violent thoughts happen. Don't dwell on it. Does no good. It's like beating yourself up for a weird dream. You can't help something that pops in your head. What you can do is choose not to make anything of it.

Comment

i wouldn't either but my imagination just ran amok. she wasn't even doing anything wrong aside from talking about something that I didn't want to hear.

Comment

I will say this: I wholeheartedly believe in gradual desensitization of the mind. If you find yourself suddenly being bombarded by violent thoughts or sexual ones, it is time to consider laying off the violent movies or ****. Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              I looked right in her face and put a hole through my door. I was patching the door a few hours later lol... Id never hit her, most Ive done is move her out of the way when she doesnt want me to leave the room because she wants to finish the fight.
              Happened to me twice:

I punched a hole right through the drywall.

I can't lie, it felt good staring at that hole thinking "shit! I just punched through a wall.

Second time was in the car. We were driving and I slightly punched the windshield, it cracked. The Safelight guy came to repair it and just chuckled and said "Been there before, man".

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                I will say this: I wholeheartedly believe in gradual desensitization of the mind. If you find yourself suddenly being bombarded by violent thoughts or sexual ones, it is time to consider laying off the violent movies or ****. Just my two cents.
                i don't watch any ****. like none at all.

maybe that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Never Spray is cool like ice and never lets a significant other frustrate him.
                  but you've been in fights in gay bars across 13 states.

don't you ever lie to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                    i wouldn't either but my imagination just ran amok. she wasn't even doing anything wrong aside from talking about something that I didn't want to hear.
                    dont beat yourself down coz of it,your human everybody gets like that,it just showed how good of a person you are by NOT following through with your thoughts.everyone gets mad **** my doors in my shed are ****ed beyond repair we all need to let a little steam off and the woman are always great at making us get to that point.

Comment

Working...
                    X