No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    demise once gain hating on america. you are probably one of the biggest sufferers of british inferiority complex & are always hating on america yet you bang ugk (an american group), go to bscene (an american website), play call of duty (an american made game) and love all things american.

i bet you slag on americans being fat whilst yourself a fat **** who loves to go to mcdonalds everyday.

gtfo our d*cks. Starting with beijing? wtf? as if we created the bronze & silver medals.

Look at the scoreboard:

Since Athens 1896 - Beijing 2008

1. U.S.A Gold 930 Silver 730 Bronze 638 Total 2298

http://www.allcompetitions.com/og_medcnt.htm

Why you mad?

Comment

• Track hasn't even started yet. Don't get too excited just because the Chinese are winning golds in crap like juggling, shoe shining and human pyramid.

Even if China does end with the highest medal count, no shame in that. They've enslaved a population and forced them into all these various athletics from a very young age. They should be winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Ever since China have targeting events for gold medals with brutal one eyedness. They've got this.

& i thought americans were the ones that are suppose that suck at math...

have you seen the medal count for the London games? China has a long way to go to catching up to the historical total of america.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

Why you mad?

why would we be mad? All i have to do is look at the scoreboard.

We dont suck at sports like you.

But keep rocking all things america (nice james toney av) while hating on it.

Comment

have you seen the medal count for the London games? China has a long way to go to catching up to the historical total of america.
            Historical total?

Who cares about that?

Greece invented the games, they should get + a thousand gold medals.

Comment

• Why are the Yanks biting?

We suck at sports, any comment that comes from us shouldn't be taken seriously.

Comment

Nope, just English literacy.

It's obvious you are mad. Big paragraph detailing all things American that can be associated with me. I don't hate countries, how pathetic is it to hate a country?

It's nearly as idiotic as racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  Why are the Yanks biting?

We suck at sports, any comment that comes from us shouldn't be taken seriously.
                  Exactly what i was thinking

Comment

why would we be mad? All i have to do is look at the scoreboard.

We dont suck at sports like you.

But keep rocking all things america (nice james toney av) while hating on it.
                    BANNED LOL

Comment

• We'll take that Women's Team Gymnastics gold ...thanks Russia!

Comment

Working...
                      X