No announcement yet.

Floyd is going to struggle with Ortiz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanielTurcotte3 View Post
    No you wouldnt have you would have come u[p with some lame bull**** excuse as to y Floyd was picking Cotto. Everyone sees right through you my man....U make it very easy to not only dislike you but to laugh at how poor and lapsed your judgement seems to be
    yes i would......FYI......i like young floyd .....before he turned into a b1tch............and those feelings you have.......is actually mutual...lol

Comment

I don't think Mayweather will struggle with Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I don't think Mayweather will struggle with Ortiz.
        I think he will, if we're gonna take ring rust and his inactivity in perspective.

I tend to believe that Floyd will struggle not because Ortiz has the tools to beat him, but those times of inactivity will take it's toll.

JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
          I think he will, if we're gonna take ring rust and his inactivity in perspective.

I tend to believe that Floyd will struggle not because Ortiz has the tools to beat him, but those times of inactivity will take it's toll.

JMO.
          I agree and I will admit as a fan of Mayweather his inactivity is definitely a concern for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

JMO.
            Before I go further,I just wanna say that U are easily 1 of Pacman's best fans on this site.But yes I do agree with U Floyd's inactivity is going to play boss factor in this fight.But I don't agree with Ortiz not having the tools.He has good power,he's young,fast & strong.This was a rather surprising choice IMO.I commend Floyd for taking this fight.

Comment

I only give Ortiz a chance in that i dont rate FLoyd as high as some people. Its the same reason i gave JMM, and Sugar Shane lost 5 times Mosely a chance against FLoyd.

Ortiz although green and not great, he does seem to be sharp, and Floyd might have troubles initially with that.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I only give Ortiz a chance in that i dont rate FLoyd as high as some people. Its the same reason i gave JMM, and Sugar Shane lost 5 times Mosely a chance against FLoyd.

Ortiz although green and not great, he does seem to be sharp, and Floyd might have troubles initially with that.

Ohhhh my? So u really gave JMM a good chance of beating Floyd at welterweight.Wow,I'd keep that to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Before I go further,I just wanna say that U are easily 1 of Pacman's best fans on this site.But yes I do agree with U Floyd's inactivity is going to play boss factor in this fight.But I don't agree with Ortiz not having the tools.He has good power,he's young,fast & strong.This was a rather surprising choice IMO.I commend Floyd for taking this fight.
                  Fair enough mate.

Prolly I just don't wanna sound I'm hyping up Ortiz , of course he's got what it takes to pull the upset. Tho in reality Floyd's skills is mile high above Ortiz.

Floyd really score big choosing Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I agree and I will admit as a fan of Mayweather his inactivity is definitely a concern for me.

It's gonna be interesting to watch Floyd's training camp from start to weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Ohhhh my? So u really gave JMM a good chance of beating Floyd at welterweight.Wow,I'd keep that to myself.
                      He hasn't even seen Victor Ortiz fight.

He said this himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X