No announcement yet.

Fight Fans Need To STFU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Fans Need To STFU

About these so called bad match ups cuz when we got our "super fight" at 140 between #1 and #2, it sucked donkey balls!!!! Everyone ****ted on Ortiz-Berto and look at what we got. A good damn fight. Pac-Shane can produce some fireworks so I say stop b*tching and enjoy the show tomorrow night.

TS is a real boxing fan.. and actually shows support for the sport. Well said.

Comment

You can't compare this to Ortiz-Berto, one of the fighters weren't 200 years old.

Where you saying this Mayweather fought Mosley and Pacfans were saying that Shane was old.

Comment

Keep drinking the Arum Kool-Aid.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          TS is a real boxing fan.. and actually shows support for the sport. Well said.
          I'm a fan of boxing. I'm watching two bums fight right now on solo boxeo so u already know I'm hype to see Pac fight tomorrow night regardless if its vs the best opponent or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
            I'm a fan of boxing. I'm watching two bums fight right now on solo boxeo so u already know I'm hype to see Pac fight tomorrow night regardless if its vs the best opponent or not.
            I think you might be a fan of Pacquiao more than a fan of boxing. This fight sucks, and you can't tell me that im not a real boxing fan because I don't drink the Arum Kool-Aid.

Im a guy that will watch a fight on HBO or showtime and not know who the hell is either guy fighting, but I'd watch it because I like boxing, but Pac vs Mosley???

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
              Keep drinking the Arum Kool-Aid.
              I honestly don't care about Arum at all. My point is a fight between #1 and #2 isn't always the best fight entertainment wise.

Comment

TS Smells.....

Comment

Styles make fights...both their styles make for an explosive match. People will be surprised though, this is the same Mosley that fought Margarito, Mayweather, and Mora...the big difference is Mosley looked like **** when he fought Mora and Mayweather because of their styles.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    I think you might be a fan of Pacquiao more than a fan of boxing. This fight sucks, and you can't tell me that im not a real boxing fan because I don't drink the Arum Kool-Aid.

Im a guy that will watch a fight on HBO or showtime and not know who the hell is either guy fighting, but I'd watch it because I like boxing, but Pac vs Mosley???
                    Dude I'm gooing for Mosley to ko pac, wtf u talking bout. Lol. And forget arum man, I aiont worrying about him. I'm worrying about Pac-Monster retiring Shane or Shane ko'ing pac and shocking the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X