Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you guys get so down on boxers when they lose???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    in before juggernonce jumps ship to daniel dubois after AJ loses
    His muscular black HW fetish is taking over his life😬😬😬😬

Comment

Casual fans are down on anything or anyone thats not a winner. Its like i see a lot of eagle fans now. Who are also warriors fans. The moment a boxer or team loses its on to the next hope. Going with the grain so to say.

Comment

I think its mainly these casual mfers or trolls who do sh^t like that. I don't see the legit guys here just throw a guy in the dirt after a L too often. I mean it happens, but its usually how he lost or something he did stupid in or out of the ring more than just being 2nd best on the night which is gonna happen to almost everyone in the pro game sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          His muscular black HW fetish is taking over his life😬😬😬😬
          i think he genuinely believes AJ will never lose, he already claimed hes the GOAT

hopefully he doesn't hang himself when the day comes because i enjoy laughing at his posts

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            Way too many "fans"like that.And then they wonder why some guys(really promoters mostly)don't wanna take the tougher fights.I mean 75% at least on here have NO IDEA how hard it is just to be a Nat ranked Am.Im not even talking about the the Nal Champs or Internatinal much less the Pro's.The only time when I give up on a fighter is when he has proven he is JUST a business man and NOT a fighter anymore.And even then if he was a top pro I wish him the best in his personal life I hate seeing these guys go broke.Although the more they make(Tyson,Holy)the less I feel and that's face it better to be a broke Tyson then a broke joe smo.
            Quality Post John l well done

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              😭😭😭😭raging
              Nope simple truth ,and thats LIKE mlac no matter what alt you use you are EASILY spotted as a ignorant poster.

Tell me again how 18 fight Izu Ugonoh was EXPOSED , since its the very topic of NEWBS who now watch boxing who claim a sole loss ruins a career , you CASUAL ?
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-22-2018, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                War Mikey that would be starting **** my man....not my style.....but you were around for the upset rigo and matthyrse losses and it was major ship jumping then.....not sure how you missed that?????
                well I wont really say jumpship just the hype of lucas was dispelled and danny gained new respect and new fans its how that works.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                  Quality Post John l well done
                  Thank you I get lucky from time to time.It must be the Irish lol.

Comment

Welcome to the Maywaeher era where his casual fans ridicule anyone who isn't undefeated on paper.

Comment

Boxing Fans never been Loyal, they usually the go quiet and abandon their Accounts after speeding months and years running their mouths

Fight Fans Duck Backlash when they're wrong like they accuse fighters of ducking fights!

Comment

Working...
                      X