Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Fans Will Get What They Desire - A Knockout of Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
    Keep hating on Canelo. We all know who the A side is.
    what does being the A side have to do with the actual fight itself? Unless you mean the A side gets help from the judges. Cotto was considered the A side vs canelo at the time, pac was considered the A side vs Marquez, Oscar was the A side vs Hopkins. Being the A side doesn't necessarily mean you're the better fighter. It just means you have more leverage for negotiations.

Comment

You know Golovkin is only human, Gennady is turning 36 years old in April of this year ; he was considered worn and past it before Canelo put hands on him, adding the damage that he took on their first encounter makes it difficult to envision Golovkin being in any better condition to perform at the level that's required to beat a elite prime boxer who has more or better: experience, accuracy, speed, footwork, defense and arguably more power.

You gamblers out there, jump on Canelo now, the bookies have Golovkin as the favorite @ -170, giving you +40 cents on the dollar.

Comment

Yes Canelo... just like u showed GGG wat "Mexican-style" really was by constantly backing up and moving away in the 1st fight. Run Ginger Run!!!

Comment

Keep dreaming. As soon as you open up more than one shot at a time you'll be flat on your back.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            THATS right! Retire that hype job
            Now he's a hype job? See, you're really showing your colors of how you're more of a Canelo fan than a boxing fan. Even the biggest Canelo fan should know ggg isn't all hype. I mean, if ggg is a hype job and MOST ringside press and boxers had ggg winning, what does that say about canelo then? Or what does it say about canelo that golden boy wanted to wait until they felt Canelo was ready for this so called hype job before making the fight?

Comment

Fingers crossed I find a good stream.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                what does being the A side have to do with the actual fight itself? Unless you mean the A side gets help from the judges. Cotto was considered the A side vs canelo at the time, pac was considered the A side vs Marquez, Oscar was the A side vs Hopkins. Being the A side doesn't necessarily mean you're the better fighter. It just means you have more leverage for negotiations.
                It means you bring more money in, and since money make the world go round, it means you’re more relevant in the game... a side

Comment

Canelo has yet to KO any top level fighters and it sure won't start with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    It means you bring more money in, and since money make the world go round, it means you’re more relevant in the game... a side
                    yeah, that's pretty much what I said. But being the A side doesn't make you the better fighter, doesn't define your legacy or mean you'll win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      Now he's a hype job? See, you're really showing your colors of how you're more of a Canelo fan than a boxing fan. Even the biggest Canelo fan should know ggg isn't all hype. I mean, if ggg is a hype job and MOST ringside press and boxers had ggg winning, what does that say about canelo then? Or what does it say about canelo that golden boy wanted to wait until they felt Canelo was ready for this so called hype job before making the fight?
                      Relax man don’t get offended. I like canelo, I love boxing. Ggg was a hype job to me until he faced Jacobs. Canelo first fights at 160 was against ggg the “boogeyman” I just like to point out that ggg wasn’t and never was this beast and machine that most people thought he was, can we agree? i mean if you wanna be real, let’s keep it real! Ggg faced his first legit opponent at 30+ canelo, although he got embarrassed, fought the best in his era at 23... cmon man. Give canelo his dues now before he whoops ggg into retirement then you won’t seem so ignorant. Only advice I’ll give you ray

Comment

Working...
                      X