Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just imagine if Golovkin's team was holding out...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care for the rematch. First fight wasn't that good. Both should move on to the next best challenge.

It's not cool to see GGG begging for this so much. Have some dignity!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I don't care for the rematch. First fight wasn't that good. Both should move on to the next best challenge.

It's not cool to see GGG begging for this so much. Have some dignity!
      It was a super fight, it was close and had an iffy decision. If it were a dominant win for either, then I'd say it wasn't necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        It was a super fight, it was close and had an iffy decision. If it were a dominant win for either, then I'd say it wasn't necessary.
        I can see your point. Maybe you enjoyed that fight, not me. I thought both looked hesitant and average.

Comment

ggg would be stupid to take a dangerous opponent before he gets the canelo rematch. his career is winding down and he needs that pay day. no way canelo fights him if he takes a loss.

Comment

Supposedly Canelo's team is not giving an answer as to when the rematch will take place. Naturally, this is Golovkin's fault for not simply fighting someone else. Even though most believe Golovkin deserved to win, Canelo still calls the shots because he's the a-side. So if Canelo wanted the rematch in 2020, the GGG detractors would be fine with it.
            I bet they're holding out to book a May date, we'll see I guess.

Comment

The fight will be signed after the lemiuxe bjs fight once Oscar tells tom waffle accept the split he's offering now or they'll offer the fight to lemiuxe bjs winner tom will accept and sign and the public won't know about it for a few months like the first fight.once they get all the tards worked up crying canelo is ducking they'll announce the fight and do the press tour.

Comment

Canelo is the A side. Remember that, he does whatever he wants. Triple She couldn’t pull the trigger; he got a Floyd Mayweather ass whoopin. But, but, but Canelo will never fight Mr. Khatarzan.

He fought him and beat him, yet you russian bums are still crying about a rematch? 😂😂😂

Hope Canelo signs soon, Mr. Khatarzan is gonna get kod like his drunk Russian friend - Kovaroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  "Lil G ducking"

"Stiff Euro"

"He knows he lost"

"DKSAB"

Meanwhile the whole arena boo'd Canelo and his mother was in tears
                  Which fight did you cry the most?

Margarito whoopin Cotto?

Or

the Azz whoopin he got from Canelo?

Go home, Beer, you’re drunk just like Kovaroids.

Comment

Supposedly Canelo's team is not giving an answer as to when the rematch will take place. Naturally, this is Golovkin's fault for not simply fighting someone else. Even though most believe Golovkin deserved to win, Canelo still calls the shots because he's the a-side. So if Canelo wanted the rematch in 2020, the GGG detractors would be fine with it.
                    canelo isnt gonna fight until march or may, i dont see the problem here

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      Some of the ones justifying the delaying of Canelo/Golovkin are the ones most vocal on Wilder/Joshua having to happen straight away. Pretty funny watching how they operate, you can switch the name in their posts from to Canelo to Joshua and theyd be having fits about what they've just read.
                      True, I notice that...

Comment

Working...
                      X