Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Using a video from my country thats not accessible to us Americans is not cool dude! this is the type of abuse I was talking about!

Nevertheless you still failed! and only helped to illustrate how we set the the bar in entertainment like we do in sports! why didn't you post a corny Monty Python clip to poke fun of me ha?! thats right you got nothing!
    Wrong again.

I've a working knowledge of vpn's + a country where getting shot is rare and not a national pastime.

Only where you're from is "hope santa brings you an exit wound" an acceptable thing to say to a child at christmas.

Sure, we've got terrorist issues but haven't we always? Remember the IRA? Also the victims will be able to benefit from the best healthcare in the world [look it up] without having to remortgage or be turned away.

You cunts are going to be wiping your ass on the flag come impeachment day.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
      Your sense of superiority is so diluted you can't begin to comprehend!
      you read the thesaurus today fat yank? using big words like superiority and diluted in order not to feel inferior to the mighty Red Coats eh? i know your game son

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
        Wrong again.

I've a working knowledge of vpn's + a country where getting shot is rare and not a national pastime.

Only where you're from is "hope santa brings you an exit wound" an acceptable thing to say to a child at christmas.

Sure, we've got terrorist issues but haven't we always? Remember the IRA? Also the victims will be able to benefit from the best healthcare in the world [look it up] without having to remortgage or be turned away.

You cunts are going to be wiping your ass on the flag come impeachment day.
        Call us when you need us to save your country again, or am I talking to the new leader Akbar?

Comment

'Murica! Yeah boy! Gun 'totin, tax-evadin', Big Mac chompin' 'Murica!

Comment

having unregulated access to nearly any firearm keeps society safer. if every person had a gun these shootings would not happen and the country would be safer. its mind bobblin if you disagree!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I agree with this. Fuck nationalism and ignorance.
              Thinking this is a global community is quite ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                you read the thesaurus today fat yank? using big words like superiority and diluted in order not to feel inferior to the mighty Red Coats eh? i know your game son
                Thanks for proving my point, if you would've read and paid attention to my screen name, you would've easily avoided embarrassing yourself!

Comment

I agree when they win we win

Usa! Usa! Usa!

Come on everyone sing along!!

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                    We, are the greatest Boxing Nation of All Time...WE, are The Mecca of the sport, The Grand Stage...and we don't have to tone ourselves down or apologize for it ANYMORE!

For well over 15 years, other countries' nationalistic fans have been posting their crap on here and other places around the internet without shame...they have constantly bashed our fighters while hyping and overrating theirs...

Difference being, our top fighters tend to PROVE they are among the best of the best...and theirs tend to get exposed when/if they step up!

It's time to be proud...time to stand up and let them know who you are!

You are an American Boxing Fan.

----------------------------------------------------------

SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO
                    When it comes to boxing esp I don't have a country,race,religion.Im 100% irish AM and if it was in the best interest of boxing I would root for an English fighter fightin a fellow mick

Comment

We are, we are, Walmart!

Comment

Working...
                      X