No announcement yet.

if mayweather and ward.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Everyone does, they're the best the world has to offer...most of us like the ones that are actually hot tho.
    they give good head and love taking it up the butt because they have no self respect. i dig it. nothing like a white girl swallowing my cum ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      they give good head and love taking it up the butt because they have no self respect. i dig it. nothing like a white girl swallowing my cum ROFL.
      They're sexually liberated...it's a beautiful thing. You like em a bit haggard ...it's cool if that's your thing. You're probably old and washed up too. Get in where you fit in...

Comment

They're sexually liberated...it's a beautiful thing. You like em a bit haggard ...it's cool if that's your thing. You're probably old and washed up too. Get in where you fit in...
        bring me your mom and her sister and your sister, so i can put my dong in there tight butt holes.

ill sit there and bone them until they say what you all say on this message board.

"ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking" and im going to be like "its it a duck? is it a clear duck?"

Comment

bring me your mom and her sister and your sister, so i can put my dong in there tight butt holes.

ill sit there and bone them until they say what you all say on this message board.

"ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking" and im going to be like "its it a duck? is it a clear duck?"
          Whatever you say bruh. this place has broken you. Poor soul

Comment

It sounds like you hate Kovalev, Pacquiao and GGG and all their fans and are very proud of that. I am a big fan of all three of them and proud of it. They are excellent and exciting fighters and don't deserve to get hated on. They do deserve to have lots of fans.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              It sounds like you hate Kovalev, Pacquiao and GGG and all their fans and are very proud of that. I am a big fan of all three of them and proud of it. They are excellent and exciting fighters and don't deserve to get hated on. They do deserve to have lots of fans.
              their fan bases as pathetic. the tards cant admit pac has ever lost, so they come up with false compubox and claim their fighter won. look at all the tards, they claim JMM was on roids, mayweather ran all night, didnt have punchers glove against morales, judges robbed him against bradley, was mal nourished in his first to KO losses. they cant admit he lost. look at krusher fans who said ward was ducking, then he fought krusher beat him and still doesnt get respect and NOW they are saying he is ducking the rematch HAHAHA, GGG fans think he is an A side and he can do what he wants and his defense is **** and gets hit a lot for example by stevens or brook and the GGGoons are like "no thats on purpose" HAHAHAAHAH. will see how they react when GGG loses. however i dont see them being any different then the pac-tards or the krusher fans.

Comment

Whatever you say bruh. this place has broken you. Poor soul
                i can picture you in your room playing your video games while the bed is hitting the wall in your moms bedroom while she yells out loud "ducking ducking ducking...........oooooo ducking ducking"

ROFL AHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

A better question is why do you seem to have an affinity for average looking aging white girls with blonde hair?

Comment

i can picture you in your room playing your video games while the bed is hitting the wall in your moms bedroom while she yells out loud "ducking ducking ducking...........oooooo ducking ducking"

ROFL AHAHAHAHAHA
                    I can picture you being fat and not cool at all. What's this ducking thing all about? Doesn't even make any sense...

Comment

I can picture you being fat and not cool at all. What's this ducking thing all about? Doesn't even make any sense...
                      fat is the ass your mom lets me stick my dick in.

ducking ducking is what all you on this forum say. if 5 guys want to fight 1 guy and that 1 guy fights one of the 5 then automatically he is ducking the other 4. boxingscene politics. basically im making fun of you tards that say everyone is ducking someone.

Comment

Working...
                      X