No announcement yet.

When I type a search for Pacquiao on YouTube its 90 percent bash videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
    Most of the hate pac receives are mostly from blacks. video channels such as fighthype and dontaes boxing nation are incredibly bias and full of black supremacists.
    Sadly most of the boxing related videos are Race bias channels, they ruin boxing. I can only really watch channels like fight hub, maxboxing, or tha boxing voice, these other channels are fanboys not real journalists just racist ass dudes, leaving low iq ignorant childish opinions on every video.

Comment

Comment

maybe they cant accept floyd's win because pac had a shoulder injury

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          From Floyd fans or paranoid race bias guys like Dontaeboxing and the same others. Dang man im trying to look for some updates and interviews, and most of the videos these fools got no life, Floyd retired already, now they cant stop going at Manny. You would think they would move on, Im curious who Pac is fighting next, you got one guy on youtube a few weeks ago saying Bradley was a beast and would have beat Pacquiao wtih Teddy Atlas, then when rumors are that Pac might fight Bradley again he calls it a BS fight, and brings up Floyd vs Berto saying why do Manny get a pass, another dude was telling Pac is a pusy for trying to fight Crawford at 147, or a catchweight and that Pac if he were a man should fight Crawford at 140 or no fight, saying that Pacs old ass is trying to gain an advantage over Crawford, then he makes a video saying Pac is ducking crawford and how Pac fears a Crawford because Crawford is taller and bigger than him, wtf?

Man do these guys get paid bashing Manny? meaning they must get a lot of clicks on the video ads, cause I search on youtube typing in boxers names to see some updates, interviews, etc, when I type in Golovkin its the same guys bashing him claiming he is ducking Ward, and all this stuff, type in Pacquiao same crap these same guys who make like 10 videos a week to get views bashing Pac on the slick. Type in Mayweather and their videos are all praiseworthy, they also say GGG is ducking Lara, and Rigondeaux is unfairly hated on, even though his fights have been boring they link it to hate. Yet they freely bash on Golovkin and Pacquiao but why is that not considered hate?

Anyway, anyone know a legit youtube channel that gives actual boxing updates, why doesn't BoxingScene have a channel? maxboxing has one, it would be dope if Boxingscene had their on youtube page I would view that on the daily.

Comment

Fresh one saying Pac is lying again, its like they retaliate to everything that Floyd does by projecting it onto someone else, they will say you are misunderstanding Floyd yet Pacquiao is a liar and guilty of everything without any evidence or proof.

Also he said Pac knocked out Margarito,wtf? when did he do that. Pacquiao had to show will and balls to win that fight. Algieri is 6 foot tall and walks around in the 170s, Rios is 5 foot 9 and walks around close to 200 pounds, yet he is saying they are not full fledged welterweights uh these guys are bigger than Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
              maybe they cant accept floyd's win because pac had a shoulder injury
              yup, Floyd doesn't even bash Pacquiao anymore.

They going hard again, its weird Pacquiao has been knocked out cold suffered losses but Pac is their go to guy to big up Floyd, if Floyd gets criticized they will deflect to Pacquiao its similar to how they say its the white man etc wy do the white man get a pass.

One of them even told me they hate Pac because of the hte Floyd gets, smh, who is Floyd their God?

They do not understand circumstances and situations, when Floyd calls himself TBE and his fans they he has never loss and is the best he will always be held to a higher standard than a man who has multiple losses, its also funny how Floyd beat Pac yet they are demanding Pac to fight Thurman, and Spence yet they never make demands of Floyd to fight these guys, if Broner and Garcia told Floyd we want 10 million they will not defend it they will say they are ducking Floyd.

These pro black bias boxing channels are destroying the sport

Why cant they defend Floyd without deflecting to a washed up, half ass boxer who is a politician now who is no longer in his prime been knocked out cold?

They never criticize Floyd, and its weird how they have no shame they know Floyd fights Berto and this is a top dog Floyd coming off his biggest win, yet they attack PAc for fighting Bradley or Vargas next, who cares you are not even a fan, but like one of them said we are doing this because Pac is the enemy and he is the one we jealous of because why do he get a pass. smh

bunch of females on youtube boxing.

Comment

This floymo keeps calling manny a liar never says a good thing and everything is a liar or slander on Pac and arum

Comment

Waah waah poor Manny

Comment

what the hell do you expect from a group of people who advocate the killing of cops???

killing your own brother, your own flesh and blood because he said something bad about floyd:

http://newsone.com/3112215/philly-ma...acquiao-fight/

advocating killing cops.

killing your own flesh and blood for floyd..

these are the people you are dealing with....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      You aint talking about me, im no pactar thats for sure, but since you are a racist floyd fan anyone is a pactar to you, or a filipino if they like manny, i remember that neg rep you gave me saying fuk filipinos and im not even filipino, racist dude lol, you one of the hypocrites. You only defend one people, i defend all.
                      That's the problem. They hate being profiled, yet they're the number one profilers in this forum. Only their lives matter doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X