• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran is a bunch of closet fags

Comment

I agree with TS, Big booty is the best.

Comment

damn never thought gay **** was that popular. personally i never found lesbian **** to be all it's hyped up to be, I like to watch girls ******* bounce while they get pounded and i also like to see them work the D

Interracial **** is fun, though.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          damn never thought gay **** was that popular. personally i never found lesbian **** to be all it's hyped up to be, I like to watch girls ******* bounce while they get pounded and i also like to see them work the D

I always wondered this. Am I the only one that doesn't actually like watching the sex in a ****? It doesn't arouse me at all.

Comment

So we're to believe that this pinche maricón Cuauhtéputo just accidentally happened upon this video about gay pron?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              So we're to believe that this pinche maricón Cuauhtéputo just accidentally happened upon this video about gay pron?

I like Cuah, but that shit is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post

That's because you subconsciously like watching c0ck. ****.:*******:

Comment

I wonder what the numbahs are for "BBW ****" searches?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I wonder what the numbahs are for "BBW ****" searches?
                    According to my research Massachusetts is the only place in the world where BBW **** gets looked at on the internet
                    Last edited by -jose-; 03-30-2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      According to my research Massachusetts is the only place in the world where BBW gets looked at on the internet
                      I read that New Jersey is the principal state for "Puerto Rican Tranny ****" searches.

Comment

Working...
                      X