Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Fans Will Get What They Desire - A Knockout of Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    $50 isnt much but makes it funner to watch. Wait until you lose thousands and find out the other guy was on PED's??? That hurts the most. Not losing but getting cheated..
    Yeah, $50 makes it fun. I couldn't imagine the ped thing and losing thousands. Id try to put a hit out on somebody.

Comment

• It's Boxing not Running

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Then dont leave it up to the judges! I thought NO one last 12 rounds with the BOOGEYMAN at 160???

Ive seen way worse robberies by far than that one!!! And most people only had GGG winning by 1 round??? Thats a close fight to me???
      Couldn't agree more that there have been worse robberies but it doesn't make it right. Both fighters should enter the ring with the same chance to win. One fighter shouldn't have to win by knockout because of crooked judging. I like both fighters but won't pay to see something I already believe the fix is in for. Sure! I'll watch the highlights on youtube but Dela Hoya and his coven of crooked judges aren't getting a penny from me for a rematch that shouldn't need to happen since GGG won the first fight pretty convincingly in my book. I just don't see giving props to Canelo for running and covering up for 75% of the fight then have to listen to the Canelo fan club insist since GGG didn't knock him out Canelo deserved the win for surviving alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluemax View Post
        Couldn't agree more that there have been worse robberies but it doesn't make it right. Both fighters should enter the ring with the same chance to win. One fighter shouldn't have to win by knockout because of crooked judging. I like both fighters but won't pay to see something I already believe the fix is in for. Sure! I'll watch the highlights on youtube but Dela Hoya and his coven of crooked judges aren't getting a penny from me for a rematch that shouldn't need to happen since GGG won the first fight pretty convincingly in my book. I just don't see giving props to Canelo for running and covering up for 75% of the fight then have to listen to the Canelo fan club insist since GGG didn't knock him out Canelo deserved the win for surviving alone.
        All i can say is your gonna miss out on a GREAT fight!!! And no real boxing fan i know does that???

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          Yeah, $50 makes it fun. I couldn't imagine the ped thing and losing thousands. Id try to put a hit out on somebody.
          It cost me a divorce at the time... No BS! Im glad though because all she cared about was money.

Thats why when Pac started saying hes scared of needles I started hating him. If you notice I have no love at all for cheaters. If you dont want to take the test it should be automatically a failed test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            It cost me a divorce at the time... No BS! Im glad though because all she cared about was money.

Thats why when Pac started saying hes scared of needles I started hating him. If you notice I have no love at all for cheaters. If you dont want to take the test it should be automatically a failed test.
            Oh damn. Which pac fight was that? I lost money when he beat Cotto? I couldn't see how he'd move up in weight and beat someone like cotto.

Comment

• That quote from Canelo had a small typo "The fans get what they deserve, a knockout FOR Golovkin, and if that doesnt happen, the judges will save my ginger ass again"

Comment

• It is what it IS

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                All i can say is your gonna miss out on a GREAT fight!!! And no real boxing fan i know does that???
                Oh! I think it will be a great fight and GGG is a little more south of his prime than in the first fight but like I said I won't pay to see what I believe is a fixed fight. GGG can only win two ways, either and absolute beatdown of Canelo every round which would lead to maybe a razor thin win or he needs to knock Canelo out. I don't believe he can beat down a in his prime Canelo so that means he absolutely needs a knockout where Canelo just needs to survive and keep in close for about 4 rounds to win which is baloney. Now Canelo absolutely could pull off the knockout but that's not the point, he doesn't have to but GGG does.

Comment

• BS, just trying to sell more tickets and PPVs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluemax View Post
                    Oh! I think it will be a great fight and GGG is a little more south of his prime than in the first fight but like I said I won't pay to see what I believe is a fixed fight. GGG can only win two ways, either and absolute beatdown of Canelo every round which would lead to maybe a razor thin win or he needs to knock Canelo out. I don't believe he can beat down a in his prime Canelo so that means he absolutely needs a knockout where Canelo just needs to survive and keep in close for about 4 rounds to win which is baloney. Now Canelo absolutely could pull off the knockout but that's not the point, he doesn't have to but GGG does.
                    I think you watch to many X-files episodes and waste way too much money on tin hats. Maybe aliens come down and butt probe the judges for Canelo before EVERY fight????

Then don't FKN watch the fight!!! And don't post the next day WHEN you miss an AWESOME FIGHT!!!
                    Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-23-2018, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X